Chapter 44: Speechless

Mark's POV

Finally. She finally remembers. I knew that's what I had to do. It was simple really. I still feel bad for reading her journal. It clearly says for me to not read it, but I had to. I had to see what we did as kids that brought us to the point where we were before she went into the hospital. It all makes sense now. The reason she passed out that day when we were hiking, "You will know the curse is upon you when you lose your greatest feeling." The greatest feeling is love. That was the moment when she knew it was love. Of course, it was only like twenty years after I fell in love with her. Better late than never, I guess.

We walked back to the car together, holding hands the entire way. It feels so different now. I feel so much happier now.

The ride back to town is a peaceful one. We never let go of each others hands. The feeling of her skin against mine, even as simple as this, is an amazing feeling. I never want to let her go.

We begin to get into town. The sun is long gone now. I look over at (F/n) gazing out the window. She recognizes these places now. The feeling that gives me is indescribable.

We decided to take some back roads to get back to the hotel to avoid traffic. As I turn onto a long road, I see police lights ahead. They grab (F/n)'s attention too. As we get closer, I realize its on the train tracks. I hope its not a train derailing or someone getting hit by a train.

As we pull up closer, we get out and ask the cops what happened. They tell us that there's been a shooting. Since we both have friends who live here we ask who, they tell us it's a man named Wilford. (F/n) and I stood there, completely shocked.

This has nothing to do with the story, but what YouTube challenges would you guys suggest me and BonnieWest do? We did the Whisper Challenge and we definitely want to do more stuff like it. What would you all suggest, or even stuff that's not challenges but just stuff we could do in a video?

Thank you all and as always I will see you in the next chapter!

Bye Bye!!