Bonus Chapter

Thank you all for loving this story so much. I've missed Lilia and Lev, and I'm really glad you like them!

I hope you enjoy this bonus chapter. It's dedicated to those who helped get my book up to #5 in the Werewolf genre and to those who are falling in love with Lilia and Lev as we speak.

I couldn't be more thankful for you all.

********

Lev didn't understand why kids were so obsessed with him. His wife always said that it was because of his size, and Lev kind of understood; besides, he kind of enjoyed being a playground.

He was usually only able to train for an hour before the kids woke up and were released from their parents. Lilia always laughed and almost never bothers to help get the hanging kids off of him. Counting the minutes himself, he was an hour short on training today. They released the hounds one minute early.

"Lev, get out of here," Alpha Blaton joked as soon as the little wolves and hands grabbed onto his fur and started pulling.

"I'll train for a couple hours—"

"I know you will. Go ahead," Alpha assured. Lev started jogging away, giving a wolfy grin when he heard the yips of pups falling off and chasing him so they could climb back on.

Lilia must have heard the barks far before she saw them. She was on their front porch, leaning against the railing with her large pants billowing and shaking her head.

Lev stopped just short of it and shook the pups free. He turned around, growled lightly, and chased them a short while towards the pack house before shifting back. The pups ran back to their parents, tackling each other and barking the whole way there.

"How was your day today?" Lilia turned her back and moved inside when Lev stood there nude. "I see the kids got you again."

"Is there a day they don't latch on to me?" Lev chuckled and picked his wife up from behind before she could finish her walk to the bedroom.

"Stop! I have to grab my bag. Luke called," Lilia squirmed. She was set carefully on the ground and grabbed her bag from their large, oak dresser. Lev wasn't afraid to pick her back up and carry her to the front of the house again.

"What does he need?" Lev asked. Lilia swung her bag over her shoulder and grabbed Lev's hand to begin the short stroll to the pack house in which they used to live.

"He just said to get there when we could," she answered softly. They got there in a five-minute walk and were greeted by a nervous Alpha Luke at the front doors. He was twiddling his thumbs and fidgeting it from foot to foot, even when he saw the couple walking towards him.

"Hey," he sighed, his shoulders drooping a bit. "the Council showed up unexpectedly."

"When?" Lilia gasped. Lev's hand tightened around hers and pulled her a little bit closer. They hadn't seen them in years; the Council attended Kate's funeral three years ago to send personal condolences to Lilia.

Kate had passed away in her sleep after complications from her declining health six years after her marriage to Rogan. Her only wish was to see her daughter happy, and she didn't fear death after she walked her daughter down the aisle.

Lilia had taken months, if not a year to recover and Lev also found himself mourning for the woman he thought of as his mother. Johanna spent most of her time at work as a warrior and ended up finding the love of her life there. Either way, it seemed they only came around when bad things happened.