Chapter 15~Suspicious Notes.

Mondo's POV:

As Chihiro and I were chatting, I couldn't help but think about what happened earlier today. Why the fuck did Taka do that...? I don't get it...he must've wanted to see Chihiro because he was worried...though he could've just said something instead of stealing his tray and seeing him by himself. I blush a bit. I mean...I don't care if the others want to see Chihiro...they're friends of his too...I look down some. I shouldn't deprive him from everyone else...he doesn't have to see just me...

"Mondo...? What's wrong...?" Chihiro asks curiously, making me snap out of my thoughts and look at him. "Ah...well...I was just thinking that you should go spend time with everyone else..." he looks at me surprised, his eyes widening some, "I can't hog you all to myself y'know...~" I say with a slight laugh. Chihiro looks down some, twiddling his fingers, "Well...I like hanging out with you...~ It's fun...~" he says, blushing and smiling some, "I'm not saying that I don't like hanging out with the others, but...I like spending time with you the most...~ It makes me happy...~"

My eyes widen some, a blush spreading across my face. Did he just...say that...? I smile some. He really is a lot more confident then I am...he's willing to open up about everything, while I just keep everything bottled up...I sigh to myself. He really is stronger then me...when Chihiro notices me, he hides his embarrassed face, "I'm sorry! That must've sounded weird..." he says, making me laugh a bit. "It's not weird...I like spending time with you too...~" I say, looking down some, "To be honest...your the only person I feel like spending time with..."

Chihiro gives me a surprised look "What about Taka...? You two are best friends..." he says, making me look down. "I know...I like being his friend, but there are times where I just...need a break...y'know what I mean...?" I say, making Chihiro giggle some. "I understand that~" he says with a slight smile, sitting up some, "So Ah...what should we do now~?" I think to myself some, "Well you can't walk anywhere right now, so it'll have to be in here...how about-"

I'm interrupted when I hear a knock on our door, making us both look over at it, "Who could that be...?" Chihiro asks as I stand up from my chair. "I'm not sure...I'll find out." I say as I walk over to our door and open it, seeing a rose with a note on it laying on the floor. What the fuck...? Why is this here...? I carefully pick up the rose and note. It looks like there's no thorns on the rose, which is good I guess...I close the door and head back over to Chihiro, "Someone left this in front of our door..." I say as I show them both to him, his eyes widening some.

"That rose is so pretty~" he says with a smile, making me look down at it. It is pretty nice looking...I should let Chihiro have it since he likes it...~ "Here...~" I say as I take off the note and hand Chihiro the rose, him blushing some as he takes it. "T-Thank you...~" he says with a sweet smile as he smells it, "We need to find a nice vase for it~" I laugh a little, smiling some. I love seeing him smile like that...he looks...pretty cute...~ I blush some and shake away my thoughts, looking down at the note. I wonder what it says...? I have a feeling it's probably from one of the others, which is kinda suspicious...especially since there was a rose with it...what's that about...?

~Time Skip to the Next Day-

Chihiro's POV:

"Ugh! Why do I have to wear this stupid thing!?" Mondo says with a groan, making me giggle some. "It looks fine Mondo~" I say as I finish fixing my outfit. This is very weird. The note from last night said for us to meet the others in the cafeteria for a nice dinner...I don't really know why...maybe its something Mukuro planed out...? It came with a rose that...Mondo gave me...I smile a bit with a slight blush forming on my face. Even though the rose was probably just a way to send the note, it...still made me happy...~

I sigh a bit and look at the mirror. My outfit is a green dress shirt, the same green color as my normal outfit, with nice blackish grey pants. It's...kinda plain to be honest...don't get me wrong I like it, but I don't get why these outfits were chosen for us. When we got back to our room after our work out, we opened the door to see the clothes we're wearing now on the side table with and another note. This one said..."Here's some nice clothes for the dinner tonight, hope you guys like them~!"...I don't know what all of this is about, but I've got a bad feeling about it.

I hear Mondo again, looking back at him to see that he's...even more frustrated, "Agh! Fuck this!" He rips off the parts of his outfit that's irritating him, calming down after he does, "Much better!" He sighs some and turns around, looking over at me, "What do you think...?" He asks, my face blushing some when I see his outfit. It's...definitely better~ He's wearing a whitish grey dress shirt, it opened up some, with a nice jacket and dress pants that are both black. His hair is also down and fixed nicely, which is...something I never thought I'd ever see. I smile some, sighing a bit to myself. He looks so handsome...~

"Chihiro...? Why are you staring at me...?" I snap out of it and turn away from him, trying to not let him see my noticeable blush, "Does it...look weird or something...?" Mondo asks, me shaking my head and looking back at him some. "I...really like it...~ It looks nice on you...~" I say with a slight laugh, making him smile and laugh himself. "Thanks...yours looks nice too...~" Mondo says, me taking a breath to calm myself down and turning back around to look at him. "I'm...glad you like it...~" I say with a sweet smile, Mondo blushing a little and rubbing the back of his neck. "Heh yea...let's head over to the cafeteria..." he says as he opens and walks out of the door, me following close behind. I'm honestly still worried about all this, but I'm sure everything will be fine...I'm worrying about nothing...~

Once we get to the cafeteria, we see that...it's kinda dark inside. Is something up with the lights...? Before I could even say anything about it, some of the lights turn on, revealing most of the tables were moved except for one of them that's nicely made with decorations around it. "What the fuck...? What's going on...?" Mondo says as more lights turn on, revealing Taka in a...waiters outfit...? "Welcome you two, let me lead you guys to your table~" he says with a smile as he walks towards the table, Mondo and I looking at each other confused, "This way~" I sigh a bit as I follow him, Mondo following behind me. This is even more weird and suspicious then getting the outfits...