Chapter 18~Unexpected Deaths...

A/N~Sorry that this one is shorter chapter then what I would normally do lol I still hope that you guys like it~! ^v^ It's about to get interesting~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mondo's POV:

Damn it...it's that stupid alarm again! That means that someone got killed...why...? Why did it have to happen again...? Considering whose left I would've thought that they would work together...I watch as Chihiro quickly heads out of the cafeteria, me getting up and quickly following behind him. We need to get there quickly...we have to see who woke up.

As we're heading to the lab, I sigh a bit. This dinner was going well until the friggin alarm went off...I blush some when I remember what happened before. He's...very comforting...~ I feel like I could tell him anything...~ My problems...my fears...I have so much built up emotions that I could just pour out to him. I never felt like this with anyone else...not even Daiya. I mean...I would tell him some stuff, but I still...hid a lot from him...I couldn't bring myself to tell him everything. I smile a bit. Maybe with Chihiro...it'll be different...~

Once we get to the lab I look around, seeing...someone completely unexpected get out of one of the pods. Sakura?! Are...you serious...? I never would've expected that she of all people would be killed...I watch as Chihiro walks up to her, "Sakura...what happened...?" He asked, making her look over at him, her eyes widening some. "Chihiro...? Your here too...?" Sakura asks, making him nod. Man...what could've happened to her...?

Once she was out, Chihiro and I walked her to the infirmary, where the other three were waiting. Of course as expected, Celeste and Hifumi weren't there with them...they're off doing their own thing. When Sakura sits down, the other three swarm her, "Sakura...? I wasn't expecting it to be you!" Leon says, making her look down some. "I can't believe it...who would ever want to kill you...? Your so kind...you protected everyone..." Taka says, Sakura staying quiet for a little while before sighing and speaking up, "It...it wasn't-"

"Okay! It's time for the trial~!" She's interrupted by the sound of monokumas voice, making us all look up at the TV. Her trial...we get to find out what happened to her...just like Taka...

~Time Skip~

Damn...that was even more unexpected then Takas trial...she...killed herself. Why the fuck would she do that?! I look over at Sakura, sighing some. She looks...pretty upset...it's probably because Hina tried to take the blame...I'm sure that it's the last thing she'd ever want her to do...I do remember them being kinda close...

Once the trial was over, Monokuma revealed that he switched the note Sakura wrote for the others, which infuriated her, but also saddened her when she saw Hinas reaction, "That bear..." she tightens her fists, "He's why Hina did that...he drove her to..." she looks down some, "Hina...I'm so sorry...I hope that my actual note...helps you and the others." She says, making me look down and sigh some. This must be hard for her...knowing that Monokuma deceived them when she was trying to explain everything and help them...I look back up at the screen. Honestly...the one thing that surprised me the most...was that she was working for Monokuma...

"Now! It's time for the execution~!" Monokuma says, making my eyes widen. What?! "Why the fuck is he having an execution?! No one killed Sakura!" I say, making Sakura bang her fist on the bed, "Hina doesn't deserve that!" She says angrily. "T-That's not fair!" Sayaka says, Leon and Taka agreeing with her. I glance over at Chihiro, who looks just as upset as the others do, but notice his eyes widening some. Huh...? What's wrong with him...? I look back at the TV, noticing that...a green light appears. My eyes widen some when I see...Chihiros face? Why is his face there...?

Chihiro's POV:

H-Huh...? Why is...Alter Ego there...? I watch as a bulldozer drives up to the AI, using its shovel to crush the laptop...turning it into a metal ball. I sadden some and sink down to the floor. Why would he...do that...? I think to myself some, remembering my whole purpose for creating them. That's probably why...no...that's definitely why he did it...I sigh a bit. I shouldn't be surprised...I knew that Monokuma was hiding information that he didn't want us knowing about, but...how did he find them...? I thought...

Mondo notices me, quickly heading over and kneeling next to me, Chihiro...what's wrong...?" He asks, making me look down some. Before I could even speak, Mukuro comes in, "Chihiro...come with me." She says in a serious tone, making us all look over at her. Huh...? Why does she need me...? I slowly get up, silently leaving the infirmary, "Wait! Let me c-" "No. I need to talk to him...alone." Mukuro says, interrupting Mondo as I walk through the door, her following me out and shutting it behind us. I look down some, blushing a bit. I was hoping he could come, but...I figured that she wouldn't let him.

Once we get to the lab, Mukuro closes the door behind us and looks over at me. "Have a seat Chihiro..." she says, making me nod and take a seat by her desk, her walking over and sitting next to me, "I'm assuming you made the AI...?" She asks, giving me a serious look. "Ah...yes I did. The others found it and wanted me to fix it...I wanted to help them out..." I say, making her sigh some. She...doesn't look too happy about this...

Mukuro stays quiet for a little while until she speaks up, "Chihiro...you do realize that what you did was dangerous. The fact that the mastermind found out about it...means that the other six that are still in the pods are in real danger." She says, my eyes widening some. D-Danger...? Did I...make a mistake...?