Chapter 26~The Reunion and Beginning Investigation.

Chihiro's POV:

After the others talked with Makoto, all eyes fell upon me. They all looked shocked to see me, which wasn't surprising, but one of them looked...unexpectedly more shocked then the others. "What are...you doing here...?" said the boy with blonde hair and glasses. It was Byakuya...the one who defiled my body...for no real reason. "B-Byakuya..." I say, looking down a bit. There was an awkward silence between us, until he sighs some, "You were the last person that I'd expect to see...maybe this is just karma for me after what I did..." he says, making me tighten my fists some. When I think back to the image I saw of my body, it makes me both upset and...angry. I feel so angry that I want to cry.

"What you did to me..." I walk towards him, "was absolutely heartless." I say, making him look away from me. "Do you expect me to apologize...for me to tell you that what I did was wrong...?" He says, irritating me some. "I don't...because I know you don't care. You don't care about anyone or anything...you're an...absolute jerk." I say, making him laugh a bit. "I wasn't expecting a response like that...I was expecting you to get all upset and stay quiet...like you normally do." Byakuya says as he looks back at me, "You not as weak as you should be."

The girl with brown hair starts growling, "Why you little!" she starts to head towards us, until she's stoped by Kyoko, who shakes her head. "Don't interfere Aoi...Chihiro has to do this himself." She says, making me smile some. She's right...I don't want someone to do this for me...this is my fight. I bring my focus back to Byakuya, taking a breath before speaking, "I won't let you get to me anymore Byakuya...your opinion about me doesn't matter. I'm not as weak as you think...I've changed." I say, him smiling some as he walks away. "We'll see about that...~" he says as he heads back to where the others are standing. I look back at him. I'll prove him wrong, though I can't let this grudge distract me from my main mission.

When I turn fully around, preparing to head back to the others like he did, I'm startled by...a familiar girl with purple braids, except that...her face wasn't the same as before. "Why hello there cutie~" she says with a grin, "Long time no see~" I look down a bit. I had a feeling that it was her...I shouldn't have been that surprised. I knew that she would be excited to see me when I came back here, since she knows now that I'm not a girl. It worried Mondo some when he realized I'd be here with a her, but I told him that I would be okay. Like Byakuya, I won't let her get to me...

I take a breath to calm down, looking at her face to face, "You must be Genocide Jack...well Jill I guess." I say, making her laugh. "Correct a mundo! You must've heard of me before~" Jill says as she points her scissors close to my face, "You should know then...that I like to kill cute little boys like you~" I sigh some, "I'm aware..." I say, making her raise her eyebrow, "Your not scared of me...?" Jill asks, me shaking my head in response. She may make me a bit nervous, but I'm not scared...if anything I feel kinda bad, since Toko has to deal with her.

She groans some and moves her scissors away, "Your no fun...though it is pretty interesting~" she circles me and plays with my hair, "Your as interesting as Young Master, though I don't like you as much as him~" she says with a giggle, confusing me some. Young Master...? Byakuya groans some, "She's talking about me..." he says, sounding irritated. Aaah I see, that makes sense...I should've known. She puts away her scissors and walks away, "I won't kill you...at least not now~" Jill says with a laugh, me sighing and shaking my head some as I follow her. Well...that's a start I guess...I'm glad that I'm not a target now...

Once I get there, Aoi hugs me tightly, "I'm so happy to see you!" She says, making me smile some and hug her back. I hear a familiar laugh, looking behind her to see a guy with dark brown locs, "It's good to have ya back dude!" He says with a smile, making me laugh some, "It's good to see you too Hiro!" I say as I let go of Aoi, looking at them all. I should tell them why I'm here...it's hard though since I can't tell them the most important thing. I'll have to wait till the trial, since they have to figure out the truth for themselves. After that...I can play my part.

Makoto's POV:

As we're walking around the school, I sigh some. I...don't know what to say. What all Chihiro said...I just...don't get it. Kyoko was of course right about the virtual reality, but...the fact that Chihiro's father worked for the mastermind and created the program...it's surprising. Though it is interesting that he secretly hid an AI code, making it to where if Chihiro created one, he would become that code. He did this so he could put his own son back into the game if he needed to...why would he even want to do that...? No offense to Chihiro, but...what can he do...? The mastermind has full influence over this virtual reality...not just because it's molded into what they wanted, but because of the fact that...they're here too...which I guess is a given at this point.

I look over at Kyoko. Apparently, according to Chihiro, the mastermind also did this to...get rid of Kyoko. I don't understand why, but I guess thats part of what we have to figure out before the trial. After a while we find this room. It looked to be a privet office, maybe the headmasters? I watch as Chihiro walks over to the computer on the desk, examining what's on it. "This...talks about the Ultimate Despair..." he looks down some. It's weird...having him here. He knows things that the rest of us don't and won't say anything...I don't understand why. He could just tell us who the Ultimate Despair is and we could be done with all of this. I guess the answers can't just be given to us that easily.

I look over at Kyoko and notice her going into a hidden room. I follow her, seeing that she's standing by a large present. "Kyoko...?" I watch as she opens it, looking at what's inside, "What's in it...?" I ask her curiously as I get closer to her, noticing that she's looking down some. "That's your father...isn't it...?" I look behind me, seeing Chihiro at the door way. Her father...? How would he-

"This is you isn't it...?" Chihiro walks over to Kyoko with a picture frame in his hand, showing it to her. She takes and looks at it, sighing some, "It is...and that is my father..." she looks down a bit, "I'd...like a moment alone, if you both don't mind." She says, Chihiro nodding and leaving the room. I sigh some and follow him out, looking at Chihiro as he heads back to the desk. How did...I sigh some. I guess i shouldn't even ask. He did say that the mastermind wanted to get rid of Kyoko, this must've been why...I just wonder how he would know that? It's not like he would automatically know all this. Someone outside of this killing game must've said something about it.

I walk over to Chihiro, seeing that he's holding a e-Handbook, "This must be the headmaster's." He looks it over, "Now that we have this, we can explore more of the schools closed off areas!" He says with a smile. "I smile a bit, "That's good, we can find more answers to this case now that we don't have to worry about security." I say, him nodding in agreement.

~Time Skip~

As I'm walking with Chihiro, I think about what we've discovered so far. Once Kyoko left that hidden room, she asked if we could go check something in the Locker room and gave us a key. We found some interesting things there, one of them being Kyokos pocketbook. What was written in there didn't make sense to me, but Chihiro on the other hand...understood it. This definitely confirms that he was told information before hand...who told him...? That's something I need to know...after looking through another locker, that oddly enough had some of Hiro's belongings, we headed to the fifth floor to explore there.

We went through the Bio lab and discovered that it was where the bodies of our other classmates were...the ones that were murdered and executed. It gave me chills, but...once again Chihiro looked unphased. Maybe it's because he knows that the others are actually alive outside of here...they should be since he's here. If they weren't...I'd be absolutely confused. After that we checked out the Dojo and Garden, running into Toko along the way. She didn't have any new info, so we just decided to keep going with our exploration.

We eventually ended up in a Data lab, which Chihiro thoroughly investigated. We found out that the mastermind can't monitor everyone and control Monokuma at the same time. The mastermind had a separate control room just for Monokuma, which was kinda surprising. It confused Chihiro some too, which honestly made me feel better...at least there's some things he doesn't know.

Now we're just heading over to the Headmaster's room...I'm sure we'll find out something new there. Once we get there, I see a familiar face, "Hey Byakuya! How's the investigation going?" I ask him curiously, making him turn around and look at us. "It's fine...I did find some interesting information that could be useful to know..." he hands over a file, me opening and looking inside, reading a bit, "it's about-" "Mukuro..." Chihiro says, interrupting Byakuya and confusing us both. Mukuro...? I look over at him. He knows...who this person is...?