Chapter 4~A Good and Bad Day

A/N~Edit: Finished the picture yay~! ^v^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mondo's POV:

I wake up the next day, feeling even worse then I did yesterday. I just...I can't stop thinking about what I did...I can't get that image of his dead body out of my head. It was like this with...Daiya...I couldn't stop thinking about his death for months...it...hurt so much, but this...honestly hurts worse. Yea Daiya was my bro, but...Chihiro was a friend who...I promised I would keep safe...and trusted me with his secret. I...should've told him mine, but I just couldn't do it...I sigh some. I'm...so weak...

I snap out of my thoughts when that chick walks through the door. Sayaka mentioned that her name was Mukuro and that she's been helping them...which is good. I wonder...if she was able to cheer up Chihiro yesterday...Mukuro comes over and sits by me, sighing some before she looks up at me, "Good morning Mondo...how are you feeling...?" she asks, me looking away from her.

"I feel like shit..." I say, sounding a bit irritated. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone right now...I know Mukuro is here to help, but I just want to be alone. "I understand that...you're sore from the execution...you would feel some whiplash and have problems moving." she says, pissing me off some. "You seriously think I care more about myself right now...?!" I look over at her, glaring some, "I don't care about that! I feel like shit because of...what I did to Chihiro..." I say, tightening my fists and looking away from her again.

She sighs some, "I know you do, but I'm sure everything between you two will be okay...I'm having him watch his trial and your execution." Mukuro says, my eyes widening some. "Your gonna make him watch that?! You can't do that to him!" I say, growling some. "Don't you want him to forgive you...?" she says, surprising me some, "If he sees the trial and hears you explain everything, he'll understand...it may take him a day or two to confront you, but at least he'll understand why you did what you did"

I look down again, "My reason for killing him was stupid...I don't see him forgiving me for that...if anything he'll hate me more..." I say, making Mukuro shake her head. "I can promise you one thing...Chihiro doesn't hate you...do you see him as someone who would hate others...?" she asks, making me think for a moment. She does have a point...Chihiro is so sweet and kind...~ I...don't think he would actually hate anyone...or be mad at anybody...~

"That's true..." I say with a sigh, Mukuro standing up soon after. "I'll come back and check on you later..." she says as she walks towards the door, stopping when she remembers something, "Oh and...Chihiro asked how you were doing" I look over at her, feeling...kinda happy, "He did...?" I ask, Mukuro nodding her head. "He sounded somewhat worried...I told him about your legs and how you were feeling..." she says, making me look down some, "He...looked upset after I told him..." I sigh a bit. I...hope he doesn't feel that...my current situation is his fault...it definitely isn't! I...honestly deserve this...no...I deserve worse.

When she leaves I lay my head back down, closing my eyes. Man...I wish I could just leave this room already...this day is gonna be just as bad as yesterday. It's gonna be spent sitting here...doing nothing...and probably eating alone...I sigh some. I don't really care about that...I'm just nervous about Chihiro watching that video. It's not just because of me...it's also because of that blonde headed prick and his psycho stalker...I cover my eyes with my arm. I...hope he can forgive me...

Chihiro's POV:

I yawn as I wake up the next day, rubbing my eyes some as I look out the window. It's morning already...? I look over at the mono pad on the small table next to me, sighing some. I...ended up not watching it last night...I wound up chatting all night with Sayaka and Leon...~ We even played some games together, which was pretty fun~! Though...I also didn't because...I was still nervous about watching it...I should've, but I couldn't bring myself to do it...I sigh a bit. I have to tonight...or else Mukuro would be irritated, which is something I still wonder about. I feel like...somethings up with her...