Chapter 9~Therapy with a Side of Hifumi

A/N~ Sorry again for the late chapter! T^T lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chihiro's POV:

~The Next Day~

I sigh some as I watch Mondo and Taka walk together. I've been watching them since they started the therapy this morning...it was a slow start at first, but now Mondo is actually doing better...~ I smile some to myself. Hopefully he'll be fully better here in a couple of days...~ Once that happens...I can start fulfilling my promise to him...I tighten my fists some. I have to...I want him to become stronger too...not just me.

"Hello there Miss Fujisaki~" I turn around, shuddering some when I see Hifumi behind me, giving me a look that...makes me uncomfortable. Oddly enough, Hifumi woke up not that long after Taka did...we were all confused considering that normally, according to Sayaka, we would wait a long while until the class trial shows up on the tv, but...that didn't happen. Hifumi...also ended up being killed...I'm still unsure of who did it, but...I know that we'll find out later today.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I notice Hifumi getting closer to me, "I know that I said I'm not into 3D girls, but seeing you here..." he grins, "gets me all fired up~!" I start to back away, my eyes widening some. "B-But...Hifumi I'm not a-" I'm interrupted by Hifumi, who sighs sadly, "I'm gonna miss the 2D you, but...as long as you still listen to me..." he says, making me stop, feeling confused. Wait...2D...?

When Hifumi suddenly gets closer and grabs my hands, I start to get nervous, "Will you still be my sweet angel and call me master~?" he says, confusing me some. "Master...? I've...never called you that..." I say, surprising Hifumi some. "Of course you have! What about all of those things I've told you!? All my secrets...you understood and didn't judge me...~" he says sadly, "You don't remember...? Why don't you remember?! What happened to you Miss Fujisa-"

"Hey!" I look over, seeing Mondo and Taka walk over to us, "You leave Chihiro alone!" Mondo says in an irritated tone. "Mondo!" I try to pull my hands away from Hifumi, noticing that he's starting to hold them tighter, "Let me go!" I say, making him pull me closer. "Absolutely not! I will not let that behemoth hurt you again Miss Fujisaki!" He says as he hugs me tightly. As I try to push him away, I start feeling upset. I hate this...I hate being treated like I'm weak...I also hate that...he still thinks I'm a girl. Didn't he realize I wasn't during the class trial...?

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I feel myself suddenly pulled away from Hifumi, looking up to see...Taka? "Kunai and Chihiro are friends now! He has no ill intentions towards him!" Taka smiles as he let's me go, me quickly hurrying over to Mondo, "Further more, Chihiro is not a girl! Stop treating him that way!" He says in a serious tone as he punches Hifumi, my eyes widening some. Taka...I've...never seen him get violent towards anyone. Though...I guess it's understandable that he would be now considering his situation with Hifumi...

I shake away my thoughts and look back at Mondo, who's watching as Taka and Hifumi fight. I'm...honestly surprised that it wasn't Mondo who got mad and punched him...that would be something he'd do more then Taka. I think to myself for a moment, starting to feel somewhat concerned. Is he doing this...because of me...?

Mondo's POV:

That fucking pervert...what the fuck is his deal?! He never acted that way towards him in the killing game...if it wasn't for Taka stepping up I would've punched him. He did it partly because he knows about my whole situation with Chihiro and knows that I don't want to get mad around him, but also because he's been wanting to punch him since he woke up...I look down some. Taka has...honestly gotten tougher since he woke up. I laugh a bit to myself. It's almost like...there's another me here...

"Mondo..." I shake away my thoughts and look over at Chihiro, who looks concerned, "Is...something wrong...?" He asks, me shaking my head. "I'm fine...~" I say with a slight smile, but go back to being serious, "Are you okay...? He didn't hurt you or anything right...?" Chihiro shakes his head and smiles a bit, "I'm alright...~" he says, looking down some. I sigh a bit to myself. I can tell that he looks upset...he wasn't able to defend himself against Hifumi. That look on his face when he was trying to get away...was a mix of determination...and defeat. I have to say something...

"Hey..." I say, making Chihiro look back up at me, "Why don't we start training tomorrow?" His eyes widen some, "Tomorrow...? Y-You just started therapy..." Chihiro says, making me laugh some. "I'll be fine! If anything the training would be another form of therapy for me!" I say reassuringly. Chihiro thinks for a moment before speaking up again, "That's true..." he sighs some and looks back at me, "Alright then...we'll start tomorrow...~" he says with a smile, me nodding in agreement. Perfect! I'm gonna do my best to train him...I know that it'll take a lot of work, but...it'll be worth it to see him get stronger...~

~Time Skip~

After a while, Hifumi and Taka finally stopped fighting...well...more like they we're forced to stop by Mukuro. I swear, that chick can be terrifying at times...she ended up sending them to their room so they could watch the class trial, while the rest of us watched it in the infirmary where the TV was. To be honest...that trial was...unexpected. Though once we found out what the motive was, the killer made sense.

"Celestia...she's the reason why Hifumi killed me..." Taka says with a sigh as he eats. Right now...Taka, Chihiro, Hifumi, and I are all currently eating in the cafeteria, while Sayaka and Leon are with Mukuro in the lab waiting for the alarm for Celestia to go off. I sigh some, "What she did was messed up Taka, but there's nothing we can do about it now..." I say as I take a bite of my food, "I say fuck her! All she cared about was that stupid motive...she didn't give two shits about anyone there and had no remorse in killing Hifumi..." I glance over at Hifumi, who's sitting by himself at a nearby table, just glaring at me. He's still not happy about Chihiro being around me and Taka, but I don't care...Chihiro doesn't need to be around that pervert anyways.

"I know, but...I kinda feel bad now about fighting with Hifumi...it was her lie that caused him to kill me..." Taka says, making me groan some. "So what! He still killed you...he made that choice on his own...he could've just left it alone..." I say, making him look down some. "That's true..." Taka says as he sips his drink, "Still...I can't help but feel bad, but I know that he doesn't care to forgive me...he hates me for whatever reason Celestia gave him." I tighten my fists some. That fucking twin-drill haired bitch...I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind when she wakes up.

If almost on cue the alarm goes off, signaling that Celestia is waking up from her pod, "Lets get going..." Taka says as he gets up. I was about to follow him, until I felt my jacket grabbed tightly, "Mondo..." I look over, seeing Chihiro who...still looks concerned, "Can...you stay here with me...?" He asks, surprising and confusing me some. Huh...? Is something bothering him...? I have no clue...whatever the reason I can't ignore it, especially since he actually wants me here...which...honestly makes me happy considering everything. I...have to take advantage of this moment...~