Chapter 6~Apologies...

A/N~Im sorry that this chapter is late and kinda short lol I will say that the more chapters I write, the more excited I get to continue this story~^v^ I hope that you guys are enjoying this story so far~ lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mondo's POV:

I stare at the infirmary ceiling, feeling frustrated. Ugh! I can't sleep...this is so annoying! Why can't I just sleep...I sigh some. I have so many thoughts running through my head...so many and it's making my head hurt. I'd make that Mukuro chick come in here and bring me medicine for my migraine, but she's probably asleep or 'busy'. I feel like she's just saying that as an excuse to not help me...I groan and grab my head. God I fucking hate this...

I suddenly hear my doorknob turn, making me look towards the door. Who's...coming to see me this late at night...? I see someone peaking through the door, my eyes widening some when I realize who it is. It's...Chihiro...? What's he doing here...? I thought...he didn't want to see me...I watch as Chihiro walks quietly through the door, closing it carefully so it wouldn't make a noise. I raise my eyebrow some. Does he...think I'm sleeping...?

"Chihiro...?" I say, making him jump some, looking over to see that I'm awake. "I-I'm sorry! I-I-I didn't mean to wake you up! I-I can come back tomorrow morning so you can-" I interrupt him with a slight laugh, "It's alright...~ I've...been awake..." I say as I hold my head with a slight sigh, "My heads been killing me...it's making me have issues sleeping..." Chihiro's eyes widen and he quickly runs out of the room, making me confused. That's...kinda weird....why'd he suddenly run away...?

After a bit he comes back, holding a medicine bottle and some water, "Here..." Chihiro says as he takes out a couple of pills and sets them on my stomach, "For your headache..." I look at him a bit surprised. He was just...getting me medicine...? "Ah...Thanks..." I say as I pick them up and put them in my mouth. I go to take the drink from Chihiro's hand, but he flinches and nearly drops it, "I-I'm sorry!" he says as he quickly puts it on the table next to me, looking down some. I sigh a bit and pick up the water from the table, drinking it so I could take the medicine. Chihiro...really is afraid of me...

I set the empty cup back on the table, noticing that Chihiro looks kinda upset, "I-I'm sorry..." he says as he twiddles his fingers nervously. "You have no reason to be sorry..." he looks up at me surprised as I continue to talk, "...but I do...I'm sorry Chihiro...I'm sorry for everything...I fucked up so bad..." I say as I cover my eyes with my arm. Chihiro sighs some and sits in a chair close to the bed, "Its okay Mondo...I know you didn't mean to..." he says as he looks down some, "I had...no idea what you went through...I understand why you didn't want to say anything about your secret...I'm sorry that I tried to get you to tell me..."

I uncover my eyes and look down a bit, "It's fine...I should've told you, but..." I tighten my fists some, "I was afraid...to afraid to face my own weakness..." I say, saddening Chihiro some. We stay silent for a little while, which was a bit awkward. What do I say to him...? I know I don't wanna talk about the killing game...I'm sure...he doesn't either. I do wonder what he thought about the trial though...

I look over at Chihiro, noticing...something different...I laugh a bit, making him look up at me confused, "Whats wrong...? Why are you laughing...?" he asks curiously. "I noticed that you changed your clothes...~" I say, making him blush some and look down a bit. "Y-Yea...I thought that...I should...I-I didn't want to dress like a girl anymore..." Chihiro says, making me smile some. He really is serious about wanting to change...~ He definitely looks different without his normal clothes, but...

"You look good...~ I think the outfit suits you...~"
I say, making him look up at me a bit surprised. Chihiro smiles sweetly, "Thank you Mondo...~ I'm...glad you like it...~" he says with a slight giggle. I stare at him for a moment, a light blush spreading across my cheeks. He's...honestly kinda cute...~ I mean...yea Chihiro was cute when he looked like a girl...I'm sure everyone thought he was, but...I don't know I like...this version of him more...~

When I realize what I'm thinking I groan and grab my head with my hand, concerning Chihiro some, "W-Whats wrong...? Do you need more medicine...?" he asks, making me shake my head and look back at him. "Nah I'm good...really...~" I say with a slight laugh. What am I thinking?! I shouldn't be thinking about Chihiro like that...he's just a friend! Well...I don't know if we're even friends...who would want to be friends with their killer...

Chihiro looks skeptical, but nods and stands up, "I should...let you rest...the medicine is probably making you tired..." he says as he walks towards the door. "Wait!" I say suddenly, making him jump some and look back at me. "Y-Yes...?" Chihiro says, making me look away awkwardly. What the fuck am I doing?! Ugh I have to say something now...it would be weird if I said nothing after doing that..."Ah...well..." I say as I rub my neck, "Could we...maybe do this tomorrow...? Chat some...?"

Chihiro looks at me wide eyed, but nods with a smile, "Sure...~ If you'd like we could have breakfast together...~? I know that...you've been eating alone since you've been here..." he says as he looks down some. I smile some, "I'd...like that...~" I say, him laughing a bit. "Y-Yea...~" Chihiro opens the door, looking back at me, "Well...Goodnight...~ See you in the morning...~" he says, making me laugh a bit. "See you...~" I say as he leaves, closing the door behind him.

I groan some. Why did I say that?! He must think I'm weird for saying something like that...though...I'm surprised that he accepted. I thought that he wouldn't because of...everything that happened, but...he did...and I'm...kinda happy that he did...~ For once I'm...actually looking forward to tomorrow...~ Realizing what I'm thinking I shake my head and cover my eyes with my arm. What the fuck is wrong with me....?