...Counseling...

A week went by and after a lot of convincing and motivation. I finally let my best friend take me to see a counselor.
I waited next to her as she started signing me in as if she was my mother.

Random receptionist: Ok and what is your relationship with Y/N?
Best friend: I am her best friend. (First & last name).
Receptionist: Are you gonna be be staying with her during counseling.
Best Friend: No I think she can handle it herself. Although if it's ok I can visit.
Receptionist: Depends on her counselor.

After finally signing in and stuff my best friend and I waited for a little while. We were about to leave and get something to eat until the receptionist called us.

Best friend: That was fast.
Y/N: But I don't wanna go.
Best friend: Don't be a baby, if you do it I'll get you your favorite food.
Y/N: Deal.

She always knew how to convince me. I looked at my best friend with an annoyed look.

???: Y/N right?

I turned around to see a man looking at his clip board.

Y/N: Um ya.
???: Ok great follow me please.

As I started following him my  best friend put her hand on my shoulder.

Best friend: Don't be nervous.
Y/N: Great advice.

She let go of my shoulder and I continued to follow the man.
He led me to an office and I sat down on a spinny chair.

???: Ok Y/N, I'm Daniel Dickins, but you can just call me Dr. Danny.

I nodded.

Danny: Ok what brings you here?
Y/N: Well my best friend said I should really go to a counselor because of um recent events.
Danny: Can you tell me what those events are?
Y/N: I'm sorry. I rather not say.
Danny: That's fine.
Y/N: I apologise, it's just I'm not big if a talker. Trust issues I guess.

I put my hand behind my head.

Danny: Don't worry about it. You can trust me.
Y/N: I'll try.
Danny: Can you tell me how bad these events are?
Y/N: ...Pretty bad.
Danny: Does it revolve around you or someone else you know?
Y/N: I guess both.
Danny: Both?

I nodded yes.

Danny: Hmm well we're done for the day. I can do counseling with you every day. Call in if you can't make it.
Y/N: Got it.

Danny walked me back to the waiting room. I saw my best friend with a bag of food. I waved to Dr. Danny and we left.

Best friend: So what happened.
Y/N: Not a lot. He knows about the...event that happened. He just doesn't know what the event is.
Best friend: Oh..

It was a silent car ride, pretty unusual. We finally got to my house.

Y/N: Ok bye.

Before I could get out I heard a click.
She locked the door?

Best friend: Y/N?

I looked at her and was shocked to see my best friend tearing up.

Y/N: (Bsf name)?
Best friend: Please. Please promise me you're not going to be so reckless if ever that.. event happens again.
Y/N: (Bsf name) I'm..I'm so sorry. I didn't realize what happened affected you.
Best friend: You could have died! I would have been a part of the reason too!
Y/N: Don't blame yourself! I did it for you! I would never do that for anyone else!
Best friend: Still! I don't know what I would have done if you actually...

She was so choked up to even finish her sentence.
Trying not to cry, she unlocked the doors. I hesitated but I knew she wanted to be alone. I got out of the car and she drove off.