...The pink eye...

He kissed me back. It was a soft kiss and my blush grew a bit. I placed a hand on the back of his hair and he placed his hands on my hips. When we finally departed from the kiss, he smiled while he looked me in the eyes.

That's when he took my hand and led me to the table. He had picked me up, and sat down with me on his lap. This made me blush.

Danny: Well looks like it would be harder to kill you now.

He looked away from me thinking about who knows what.

Danny: Oh ya I don't fully understand, does pink mean finding someone attractive or in love?

Y/N: Here's the think. I don't fully understand it either. I remember a long time ago an older lady with a mood ring eye told me about what all the colors mean. She said pink could either mean: You're in love, or you found your soulmate. Then told me I'll find out when I'm older.

Danny slightly got flustered when I mentioned the word soulmate.

Y/N: I think its the soulmate one though. Cause it's never turned pink around past crushes.
Danny: Wait then that means we could be soulmates?
Y/N: Maybe.

I looked away from him with a slight blush on my face.

Y/N: Never knew my soulmate was gonna be someone that was nearly gonna kill me.
Danny: Ya honestly I wasn't really gonna kill you.

He put a hand behind his head.

Y/N: I-
Danny: Ya.

He started chuckling a bit.