...Inner demons...

I sat down on the elevator floor with a psychotic smirk on my face. I knew what the next floor was and I was ready to take control. I heard the ding to the elevator and I had arrived. I got up and felt dizzy. Probably from the shot Cathy had gave me.

I looked around my floor and already knew where everything was at. The secret doors, the layout, I knew everything. The only problem was, it looked like an abandoned train station. I wasn't afraid on the other hand.

Kinda looked like this

Kinda looked like this..Credits to the person who took the picture tho!!

I walked around and went into one of my secret passages.

I made it to the main hang out spot and sat down.

Y/N: Man, why do I feel so dizzy?

I held my head.

Y/N: And why do I feel...so..angry? Like I just wanna-

Danny's Pov:

Cathy: Father I was only helping her.
Danny: What's that supposed to help her with!
Gray: Danny calm down.
Danny: I'm sorry sir but..its Y/N we're talking about. I just wanna be positively sure she'll be fine.
Gray: Well then you should go talk to her.

I nodded my head determined to go see her.

Cathy: Wait don't see her just yet her-

She was interrupted from father taking me to the church.

Gray: You can find her on her floor.
Danny: Thank you.

I started walking to the elevator and stopped.
What was Cathy gonna say..
It doesn't matter right now, it was probably unimportant anyways.
I got to the elevator and only waited patiently for the doors to open again.

I only stood there waiting as the elevator moved to the next floor. Finally the doors reopened. Examining the floor first, I didn't see Y/N in sight. I entered the place and looked around.

Danny: Y/N?!

I called for her.
All I heard was silence.
What if she's hurt? How am I gonna find her? This place has way to many secret passages. I can't even remember half of them.

I walked over to the train the train tracks. As if I'ma find her here.

I stood there in thought thinking about where all the secret passages were. My guard dropped from thinking. That's when I felt a knife carcass my neck. In silence I took the gun out of my pocket and turned around.

Pointing the gun at the culprit, I saw it was only Y/N.

Danny: Y/N!

Y/N: Danny you shouldn't have come here..

She positioned the knife to my neck.

Y/N: I just can't control myself. I have to much bloodlust for this! It's like my head us spinning and the only thing I could hear is my angry thoughts.

I stayed quiet. I felt afraid for once and realized this is what Cathy was trying to warn me about. About the side-effect Y/N would have...bloodlust.  It reminded me of Zack..

She stepped closer to me so the gun in my hand was against her stomach.

Y/N: Shoot me.
Danny: No I can't do that!

I was in shock with her words. I can't shoot her...I finally found someone right for me. Even worse, she wants me to kill her. It made me overwhelmed with sadness.

Y/N: Come on damnit! I don't want to kill you. It's not easy holding myself back!

She put her free hand on the gun while she still had the knife to my neck.
A tear rolled down her face.

Danny: Well I don't want you to die! I don't want you to leave me!
Y/N: Tch..

She then moved her hand and placed it on my hand. I looked down at the gun that was against her stomach.

Finally she looked at me, her eyes blood red and angry.

Y/N: Sorry.

She forced the trigger down and shot herself in the stomach.

It was as if the world had stopped spinning. I dropped the gun that took Y/N's life.

I only held her in my arms, her vlood dripping from the bullet wound. While I looked down at her in disbelief. I didn't know what to do now.

One by one tears shed.