...Memorys...

*Y/N's Pov*

I woke up calmer than I was before. I sat up to find myself in a whole new place.

I started walking around and saw memories floating around. I looked at a memory bubble thingy and saw the time my best friend and I first met.
I smiled.

I found another memory and gently tapped the bubble. After I found myself reliving that memory. Like I was a little spirit that hovered around everything and only witnessed.

I got out of that memory and looked  over another. One more chaotic. The surroundings took place outside of a burning house.

I went inside the memory and saw myself exiting that house. Now I remember. I was the one that caused this chaos...it was actually Davis's house...

It was nighttime and all I saw were my glowing red eyes while I poured gasoline all over the porch.
I lit the match and threw it in the house. I walked away from the porch and watched as Davis's house was slowly burning. The smile I had on my face had so much evil in it, as I walked away leaving the scene.

I exited the memory and found another memory with Davis in it. Although I realized this was way back when I first met him.

Best friend: Y/N this is my new boyfriend, Davis.
Davis: Hi! Hopefully we can be friends. I know we can get along.
Y/N: Congrats guys.

It skipped to a bunch of scenes where Davis, my best friend and I were having great times. And we were all friends.

I exited the memory wonder what happened to make me hate Davis.
I continued on and found exactly what I was thinking. The memory that explained it all and where it all started.

I entered the memory analyzed what happened.

Y/N: He broke up with you?

My memory self looked at my best friend with mixed emotions.

Best friend: No I broke up with him.
Y/N: Why what happened?
Best friend: If I have to come clean...he used to hit me. And..and he confessed to me that he would rather be with you instead of me.
Y/N: As if I would be with him. And HE DID WHAT!
Best Friend: Y/N don't do anything to crazy!

My memory self was ready to fight but my best friend tried her best to calm me down.

*Meanwhile: Danny's Pov*

Danny: Y/N!

I yelled at her with tears streaming down my face as if that was gonna wake her up.

Danny: Damnit Y/N! Why!

I grabbed her hand, while she laid on the floor.

Danny: I don't want you to leave me! You were going to be the one to cure my unbearable loneliness. In return I wanted to be the one to cure all of your problems..

I picked her up and laid her against the wall.

Danny: Don't worry..I'll heal you.

I ran to the elevator to go down to my floor.

*Y/N's Pov*

I don't understand what I was going through though. Is it like...my life flashing before my eyes...or perhaps I'm reviewing my life before I die? Or do I get to stay here forever?

As I thought, I looked at another memory with my best friend and I.
I smiled when I thought about seeing her again and life goes back to normal. But then again..if I didn't shoot myself and Cathy didn't give me that shot...what would my life be like right now.

I entered another memory, it was the first time I met Danny.

I looked at him and smiled. I'm sorry for leaving you-..but it was the only way to stop all of this.

While I looked at memory me and him doing counseling, I talked about an event.

Then it finally hit me..

Y/N: Hey wait a minute.

I exited that memory and looked for another. Finally finding it, I entered.

Davis's friend: Uhh dude, don't you think this is going a little to far?
Davis: She killed Alex!

He held back his tears.
He continued to tie me up.

Davis: This is just to pay for her sins. She need to die.
Davis's friend #2: But..don't you love her?

He stayed quiet.

Davis: That doesn't matter right now if I love her! Alex is my top priority right now!

He gently picked me up.

I got closer to the scene and saw Davis's face.
He looked at me with such regret in his eyes, the look you get when you know you're about to do something wrong and regret it forever..
He then started walking to the train tracks and set me down.

Davis: Leave.

He told his friends. They turned around and left, leaving Davis with me.
He turned and sat me up. Only looking at me as if saying his last goodbyes. Finally he took a knife out of his pocket.

Davis: I know they took this from you...but I know deep down I don't want you to die.

He put the knife in my pocket, and laid me down.

Davis: Sorry Y/N.

Once he was done, he positioned me on the train tracks and finally left.

I was in shock with his words. I didn't realize that he was in love with me.

I exited the memory.

*Meanwhile: Danny's Pov*

I got back to Y/N's floor with a hand full of bandages, a med kit and medicines. I knelt down to her and saw she was still breathing. So that was a good sign. I pushed up my glasses before awkwardly lifting up her shirt.

I slightly blushed and trird my best to stop the bleeding. Afterwards I started applying medicine to her wounds. Finally I started bandaging the wound. Still blushing I checked her pulse.

Danny: She's still breathing.

While I was fixing the bandages, my eyes started to wonder. Which made me blush even more.

*Y/N's Pov*

While looking at a memory, from the corner of my eye I saw something appear.

It was a timer counting down from 5.
Thats when I started panicking.

Oh shit oh shit what's that supposed to mean?!

As the timer ticked by, my head started to feel heavier. Till finally, the timer hit 0 and I fell to the floor.
Shit...

I woke up again with my eyes slowly opening. Once I was finally fully conscious, I saw Danny. Looking away from me with a flustered face

Y/N: Hey Danny...

He looked at me with surprise on his face.

Danny: Y/N!

He hugged me, not to tight in fear of hurting me. He placed me on his lap and held me.

Danny: Y/N I thought I lost you!
Y/N: Sorry.
Danny: No no its ok. You're here now!

I hugged him back and remembered how comfortable his hugs were.

Y/N: Hey Danny?
Danny: Yes?
Y/N: Why is my shirt-
Danny: Ahhhh I- I had to bandage you up!

He started blushing, pushing his glasses up.

Y/N: Right...
Danny: But you're here now. This means we can live happily here together.

He said with a gentle voice. He then released me from the hugged and cupped a hand on my face while he looked into my eyes. He moved closer to me until our lips touched. A soft kiss.