...Witch Trail...

I appeared in a room where Gray stood as the judge and I was the suspect.

Gray: Y/N L/N you are going to be trialed from here on until I have my answer. Who would like to go first.

I looked around and saw Zack walk in.

Zack: I really don't care when I go.

Then I saw Eddie appear.

Eddie: I don't mind going first.

Cathy then appeared next to me.

Cathy: I would like to go first.
Y/N: Cathy?

I was kinda glad to see that she was alive.
I looked around and finally saw Danny.

Danny: Y/N! I'm here to defend you!

He came in for a hug but was stopped.

Gray: Decide who is going first.
Cathy: Me! I'll go first.

I looked at Cathy with a blank expression on my face.

Cathy: Honestly I will make this short and simple. I believe she is a witch.
Gray: Why is that?
Cathy: Well father, Y/N here is intelligent on a whole different level. And she's cold hearted.

A screen then appeared. I turned around to find a clip of when I met Cathy.

Cathy: As you can see she didn't hesitate to shoot me.
Danny: Cathy. Can you show us the full clip?

The clip went back and we saw on the screen Cathy holding a gun to my head.

Cathy: That doesn't mean anything!
Danny: You had a gun to her head. She was only protecting herself.

Eddie: Ya! She could have easily killed me when we met, but she didn't.

Cathy: Doesn't explain her intelligence. And her aim. It only took one shot. No she's a mastermind criminal!

I looked at Danny with a confused face.

Gray: Enough! Are you done now Cathy?
Cathy: I suppose.

She scoffed.

Gray: Fine then. Who's next. Eddie?
Eddie: Sure thing father!

Eddie thought for a second then turned to me.

Eddie: I would like to defend Y/N. Although I do agree with Cathy. Her intelligence is on a whole other level. But when I came face to face with Y/N. I noticed that she understood me. She didn't try to attack me, she just listened. Like a good friend she could be.
Gray: So you say she has a pure heart?
Eddie: Ya.
Danny: She is a very caring person.

Danny nodded, smiling.

Gray: Is that all from you Eddie?

Eddie: Yes. I couldn't think of any bad things when it came to Y/N.

Gray: Alright then. Danny? Zack?

Danny: Shall I go then?

Zack: Sure I don't care.

Danny: Alright then.

Danny happily stood next to me.

Gray: Now Danny. Don't just say she isn't a witch just because she's your little girlfriend. Be truthful with us.
Danny: Of course sir.

I slightly blushed.
Danny took my hand and looked into my eyes.

Danny: Ah those eyes.
Cathy: Get it over with already!

I slightly chuckled.

Danny: Fine fine. Since I know more information than all of you when it comes to Y/N. I know she's not a witch. When it came to the sins she had done, she only did them to protect someone she loved. She only had bloodlust for people that hurt someone she loved. She has a pure heart sir!
Gray: I understand.
Danny: Shall I keep going?
Gray: Yes.
Danny: Ok well I know she is a really truthful person. Even if it means she could get in trouble...and scolded by her best friend.
Gray: Best friend? Tell me do you know what Y/N's best friend thinks of her.
Danny: I know that Y/N's best friend deeply cares for Y/N. They're insuperable.
Gray: Ok then. Are you finished.
Danny: If you want me to tell you about her charms I will happily proceed.
Gray: No no that's fine. Zack?
Zack: I have nothing to say.
Cathy: Oh Zack you really have to get over the fact you couldn't kill her.
Zack: Shut up.

I looked at Danny and he smiled at me.

Cathy: Oh ya before I forget.

I turned to look at Cathy.

Cathy: I have a way to bring out Y/N's other side.
Gray: How so?

She started walking towards me with a shady look on her face.

Cathy: Simple..

She took out a shot with a long needle and ran towards me.

All of a sudden everything was in slow motion. Gray was trying to stop everything and Danny was trying to get the needle from her. My body was just in shock. I couldn't move. I looked and even Zack was in shock. Eddie was also trying to help Danny. The world went back to normal and I felt the needle go directly to my neck. I yelled from the pain. After she pulled the needle out of my neck, I backed away from the crowd and put my fingers to my neck.

Danny: Cathy what did you do!?
Cathy: She pisses me off with that blank face.
Gray: That's still no reason to do that.
Y/N: What in the-

All of a sudden my life flashed before my eyes. I remembered everything. The train. My best friend. Davis and his gang. Everything. Which pissed me off.

Danny: Y/N? Are you ok? What happened? Y-you feel dizzy?
Y/N: (Bsf's name)?

I whispered.

Y/N: The house. That pisses me off. Davis and his stupid face.

I continued to mutter to myself.

Danny: W-what?
Y/N: That train. Where's my knife?

I grew angry and frustrated. Until I snapped back to reality.

Danny: Y/N? How..how are you feeling?
Y/N: Where the next floor?

I grumbled.
The world went blank and all of a sudden I was in the church where I met Gray.

Gray: You asked for the next floor correct?
Y/N: Yes.

He pointed to a door.

Gray: You will go the elevator in there.

I looked in my bag to make sure I had all my weapons. I grabbed my bat and headed for the next floor.

(Just so you know I have nothing against Cathy! But I need drama soo)