...Nothing to lose...

I slowly turned around to look at Danny, who was inching closer to me.

Danny: You know something I've noticed. You think to much...makes you hesitant and gets you in trouble.

He made his way towards me. He stopped in front of me standing there, with his head down like he was a zombie or something.

Danny: Yet I told you not to leave and you thought to much on your decisions.
Y/N: Um Doctor...

I looked at him with fear and poked him on the shoulder with him creepily looking down with his eyes closed...like a zombie. Once I did, he grabbed my hand which caught me surpise.

Danny: Man with all the experience of being here nobody seems to ever listen when I say I'll kill them if leave.

He finally looked at me in my eyes and I saw the 2 irises in one eye.

Y/N: Y-you're not actually not gonna kill me right?

I stuttered.

Danny: That's if I decide not too. Your life is basically in my hands right now.

I felt fear for the first time in a while. Until I realized something.

Y/N: Ohh I get it.

He looked at me in confusion.

Y/N: This is all another nightmare.

I pushed past the doctor and sat on the table with such confidence.

Y/N: How can my dream become a reality? This is just some creepy ass dream like from before.

I closed my eyes nodding my head.
Danny then started laughing.

Y/N: What?
Danny: I'm sorry Y/N but that was a lie. It wasn't a dream. I really went into your room that night. And I'm sure this isn't a dream.

He came closer to me.

Y/N: Oh shit.

As he started coming closer to me I started backing up went made sure the table in the middle of room was in between us. He made his way to me and he was now across from me. With the table in his way.

Y/N: Woah woah woah we..we can talk about this. You won't take my life right?

Without an answer he started going around the table.

Y/N: Uhhh we don't have to resort to violence right?

I put both hands out like I was gonna push the doctor or sum.

But then thought about what I just said and put a finger on my chin.

Y/N: Well I'm one to talk...

Letting my guard down for a second the Doctor ran over to me.

Oh shit!

I tried to run but he grabbed my arm and and tried to restrain me. But I kept putting up a fight. Finally he turned me around and used his strength to push me against the wall.

I tried to get out of his grip.

Danny: Don't fight me Y/N. Your just gonna make it worse for yourself!

I closed my eyes and still tried to escape. Finally I listened to him and  stopped struggling. He hovered over me with both hands on the wall. I looked up at him and found from the reflection of his eyes, my eyes had turned pink.

Danny: Finally I can get a good look into your eyes without you trying to run.

He took one hand off the wall, and placed it on my face.

Y/N: My eyes?
Danny: Y/N your eyes are so unique. Its mesmerizing.

I slightly blushed. He....was so handsome. Sure his whole thing is to try and kill me right now....but my killer is handsome!

Danny: You know I actually have a fake eye.
Y/N: Oh really now?

I managed to speak trying my best not to start squealing.

Danny: Mhm.

He dazed into my eyes.

Danny: Y/N from seeing your eye so many times. I noticed its almost always pink when you see me. Why is that?

Well I got nothing to lose.

Y/N: You wanna know what pink means?
Danny: I'm intrigued.

I took a deep breathe and looked into his eyes.
Without hesitation I kissed him. It took him by surprised at first but he kissed me back.