...Floor B2...

I relaxed on the floor of the elevator as it went down.

Y/N: Damn how many floors are there.

I groaned.

The elevator doors opened and I walked out to find myself in a dark hallway.

I started walking down the hallway and heard the sound of an organ playing creepy music. I followed the sound and I found myself in a room that looked like an old church.

While looking around the church I could have sworn I felt someone watching me. My reflexes turned me to where the pair of eyes were, and the only thing I saw was a shadow jolting away.

In confusion I went to go check it out, unil a candle knocked over. I started panicking about burning the place down, but I noticed something unusual about the smoke. It was purple smoke. The purple smoke fogged the room and I grew sleepy from it.

Y/N: No..gotta..stay awake...to see..Danny..

I lost my balance and all of a sudden the smoke had vanished and there was a book in front of me.
Asking me who I was. It asked if I was a sacrifice or an angel.
Reveal and confess all of my sins.

I turned to find a paper that said.

What is Thy name

Y/N: Y/N L/N..?

The paper crumbled and opened a door. I walked inside and found a chair with a bottle on top. I picked the bottle up and there was text saying to:

"Spot out my sins."

After the purple smoke appeared again and all of a sudden there was a mirror in front of me.

Look at yourself
A sacrifice, or a lost sheep...or a demon?

The mirror broke and I grabbed a peace of the mirror like it told me too. Then yet again the purple smoke appeared and I was in a small triangular room. Telling me to confess my sins. Then pictures had appeared.

A heard a voices saying to tear up and grab them out.

I tore up the pictures with the mirror i has previously seen. Afterwards I heard horrified screams and blood had stained the pictures. I used the bottle to collect the blood.

I appeared in a dark room and walked through the dark hallway. I heard the organ again and followed it.

Y/N: This place is so weird..

There was a book again telling me to confess my sins.

I appeared in a church. Blinking in confusion, I heard foot steps behind me.
I turned around to see a priest looking man. His eyes were unusual. No irises..just white.

???: Who are you and tell the truth. Speak wisely young sinner.
Y/N: W-who are you?
???: The priest that watches over this church. My name is Gray.
Y/N: Then I'm Y/N L/N.
Gray: My task here is to figure out what kind of person you are.
Y/N: Oh?
Gray: What better way than to find that out is...

I tilted my head as he spoke.

Gray: A witch trail.

(Jesus I couldn't think of any ideas for Gray's floor. It was to complicated.)
( ・ั﹏・ั)