...Untrained thoughts...

*warning anxiety attack up coming*
*Time Skip: 2 weeks later*

It was a quiet day today. A little suspicious but I guess it seemed fine. I sat down on my chair yet again looking out my window.

I wonder what I saw out there that drew me in to focus outside the window. I mean every evening there is always a beautiful sunset but that's really what i saw that interested me.

Maybe always sitting there and being lost in thought was why I sat in that chair. Speaking of getting lost in thought. I started thinking about Davis and what he had done. I started thinking about every thing that I did. I thought about my best friend. I thought about everything. Everything overwhelmed me..with so many emotions.

I wonder if my cousin was satisfied on what I did. Or..what if he didn't want revenge and I did that for nothing. I wasn't good enough for my cousins wishes..

My best friends face popped into my head and thought of them.

Am I good enough for them?

Why do they still wanna be around me?

Why do they continue to call me their best friend? Is it out of pity?

And does my cousin feel like that too? Does he pity me and that's why he's still around?

Or are they using me for something?

Danny: Y/N?

I heard a muffled voice but my thoughts captivated me.

My mind went from them, to the train that haunts me. Oh the train. Every detail of what happened in that situation gives me so much anxiety.

I started chewing on my finger nail.

I still remember how far the train was yet the speed it was going towards me. I remember my knife that had saved me that day. And the smug looks of Davis and his friends.

Danny: Y/N?

Again a muffled voice I heard with more concern this time.

All of these thoughts overwhelmed me. They were all racing and my emotions couldn't take it.

Am I even good enough?

Was it selfish of me to take another person's life?

It was selfish of me to make my best friend cry.

My racing thoughts made my heart pace faster and I continued to bite my fingernails.

Why does my best friend still stick around even after my selfishness? I'm not good enough for her...why does she deal with me everyday. She could have just left me here and find different friends. Friends that don't do the stupid shit I do.

Slowly my breathing started slowing down and my lungs tightened.

The thoughts of my best friend leaving me gave me so much anxiety..I don't want to be alone.

Would she replace me?...Please tell me she wouldn't replace me..

My breathing started getting worse and I slowly started coming back to reality. Once I did my biggest worry was my breathing.

Danny: Y/N!

I felt a tear slip down my face one by one and I put a hand on my chest.

Danny: Y/N!

All of a sudden I snapped back into reality when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me in a comforting way. My eyes narrowed to see who the person was and I saw green hair. Danny?

When I focused on myself I found that my face was full of tears, but my breathing was calming down from the distraction.

Danny: Y/N what's the matter?

He whispered to me in a soft voice.

Y/N: Sorry.. its just I was caught up in my thoughts again.
Danny: I was worried. I walked in and realized you were having an anxiety attack.

I positioned myself so I hugged him back, but ended up getting up from my chair.

I hugged him while he hugged back and I rested my head on his chest.

Y/N: You know you give really comforting hugs.
Danny: Really?
Y/N: Ya. One of the best hugs I've had in a while.

He softly started stroking the top of my head with a small smile on his face.

That was the last memory I had. Until something strange happened...

So here's a little fluff before we get to the real shit. Soo hang on to this cliff for me ;)