...Floor B3...

The elevator door opened and I saw a gate sorta thing. I went up to it and it was locked.

Y/N: What?

I looked around and couldn't find a key. Then I heard a voice.

???: Hi Y/N!
Y/N: What the hell!

I jumped not expecting the voice.

???: Aww did I scare you. That's cute. Anyways hii I'm Cathy!

This is suspicious.

???: Oh I forgot the door was locked. Here!

The doors opened and I looked at the camera. I rolled my eyes then narrowed my eyes to the door. Afterwards entering the crazy floor.
I walked around and heard Cathy's voice again.

Cathy: Ok Y/N I'll be putting you through trails.

I looked at the camera and went back to walking.

Cathy: Man you're so boring! Talk!.. Zack was right.

I rolled my eyes. I'm tired of psychos picking on me.

(Some trails are gonna be different. Just saying this now)

I walked through the hallway with Cathy merely guiding me. Finally I reached a door and peeked inside. Then entered to find the room full of dolls.

Cathy: ooo you're here for you're first trail.

I saw some weapons on a wall. Including a knife that looked pretty familiar, a lighter and a metal bat. All these looked familiar. Which was honastly pretty concerning.

Then I had another faint memory but a little more clear. I remember my best friends face scolding me about weapons I tried hiding. I picked up the weapons, and saw a stain of blood on the bat.

While I was examining the blood, I started to feel water soak my shoes. I looked down to see the room starting to fill up with water.

Cathy: Uh oh don't get soaked.

She's trying to drown me!?

I looked around the room and only saw dolls. Nothing else. Putting two and two together I figured I was supposed to destroy the dolls with these weapons.

I gotta do this fast cause the water is rapidly filling the room. I couldn't waste any time thinking so I immediately grabbed the metal bat and started wacking the dolls heads. I thought about burning them with the light but it might not work since water is everywhere. One by one I hit the head off the dolls.

The water was already to my waist and it was getting hard to move around freely. Finally I got to the final doll and hit its head off.

When I did that I looked around to see that the water had stopped. Not only that it started draining.

Man that was a workout.

I thought while trying to catch my breathe.

Cathy: Wow I'm impressed. Any other person would have went straight to the door to try and open it. You're intelligent I'll give you that.

Before going to the door, I quickly went to weapons area and grabbed the knife and lighter.

While walking to the door, I rested the bat on my shoulder.

I walked through the dark hallways and only saw jail cells.

Cathy: Oh I almost forgot. You have a choice to get in the cell and rot here or continue.
Y/N: Like hell Ima rot here!
Cathy: Oh you can speak?!
Y/N: Tch.