...Stories...

I looked at her/him dead in the eyes. With a blank expression, not even my left eye showed color.

Y/N: I have more...
Best friend: You have more!
Y/N: Listen I'm sorry!
Danny: Y/N can you tell us where they are?

I hesitated but knew it was the right thing.

Y/N: Of course. Under that frame and in that cabinet.

My best friend examined the frame before looking behind it. She gasped then hid it from sight.

Best friend: Y/N!
Y/N: I'm sorry! I had an extra left..

Danny looked in the cabinet to find a metal bat. He revealed it to me and my best friend, looking at me with disbelief.

Best friend: Really?!
Y/N: It was for protection! Just in case!
Danny: Y/N I'm going to have to dispose of these weapons.
Y/N: I'm guessing your gonna want my lighter too?
Best friend: Lighter??
Y/N: It's basically useless with no gasoline!

Danny held out his hand and gestured for the lighter. I took it out of my pocket and placed it in his hand.
He then gestured for the thing my best friend had. She looked at him with such guilt.

Danny: Something wrong?
Best friend: Can I give it to you later?

He thought for a second.

Danny: Why?
Best friend: I need to discuss this with her.

He thought for another second.

Danny: Fine..but you must give it to me when you leave.
Best Friend: Agreed.

He looked at me then went to the door and left with all of my stuff.

Best friend: Y/N why?

*Time Skip: Later around evening*

I sat down on a chair facing a window. I looked at the beautiful sunset mesmerized.

*Danny's Pov*

I stood at the doorway to her room watching as Y/N got lost in thought again. Her best friend entered the room soon after, and only stood at the doorway with me.

Best friend: You know I don't blame her for having all those weapons.
Danny: Why is that?

She looked down and hesitated to speak again.

Best friend: Y/N has been through a lot. Many people have disappointed her to a point where she doesn't trust absolutely anyone. Other than me and some of her relatives. You know I noticed you're a lucky one.
Danny: How so?
Best friend: I can tell your growing on her. She doesn't look at anyone in the eye like she does you and I.
Danny: I see.

I looked at Y/N once more until (Bsf name) spoke again.

Best friend: Has she told you anything about her past.
Danny: The only thing she's talked about was an "event" that happened recently. Unfortunately I don't know any details about it.

Y/N: The event.

She got up from her chair and looked at us with sad eyes. I could tell, she's bottled everything up and seems ready to share.

Y/N: The event happened not so long ago. Do you remember Davis?

I nodded gesturing yes.

Y/N: Well I did things that pissed off him and some of his buddies. They knocked me out and when I woke up I was on some train tracks tied up. I couldn't move. I'm glad they're stupid and didn't check my pockets. That or inside they were gentlemen and didn't want to touch my pockets. Anyways that knife you found Doctor, actually saved my life that day.

Perhaps she's grown attached to that knife?

Her eyes glowed, the left blue and the right was red. She tried so hard to hold back the tears. Finally she spoke again.

Y/N: I was..frightened. I've never felt so scared. I- I heard a train in the distance. Dying doesn't scare me, but going out like that? Letting my enemy win in the end? Not being there to protect my loved ones? Davis wanted me dead, so he can get his way. That's what I figured out.

She turned her back to us and looked outside her window again.

Y/N: Oh by the way Doctor, (bsf name) is right. You're growing on me.

She hesitated to say that, I could tell from the embarrassment and awkwardness from her voice.

I looked at (bsf name) to see her tearing up.
She ran to Y/N and hugged her tightly.

Best friend: I'm so proud of you!
Y/N: Ahhh what did I do?! All I did was tell my story!
Best friend: I know but you opened up and told one of your most scaring stories.

I looked at the two and softly smiled knowing that I accomplished something according to them.