...Do you forgive me?...

Y/N: Hey...Davis?

He side eyes me and his stare turned into a glare.

Davis: What do you want.

He took out his earbuds and looked at me.

Y/N: Listen I just wanted to say...that I'm sorry.
Davis: For what?

He looked at me in disbelief.

Y/N: I never really thought about your side of the story. All I did was take action...and burn your house down-
Davis: Y/N..
Y/N: I pushed away the fact that you were actually a great friend and was blind because of the things that you did. What the things I've heard anyways...so tell me...what was going through your mind when all that happened?

He hesitated for a moment then spoke.

Davis: I never ment to hurt her..I was just so frustrated. That she wasn't you...I mean don't get me wrong (Bsf Name) was a good person, but I wanted you more..
Y/N: I understand.
Davis: The situation with your cousin situation..to be honest Alex only was looking for trouble. He got what he deserved but that doesn't mean I didn't care what happened to Alex.

He looked away from me.

Davis: Alex was a good friend of mine. Him being killed led me to hate you...yet I couldn't push away the feeling I had for you. 

I actually started to feel bad.

Davis: I only started saying mean things to you so maybe I would forget I loved you. You know?
Y/N: Ya I get it.

He got up from his spot and stood in front of me. He gave me a quick hug.

Davis: We were great friends and I messed that up.
Y/N: We both kinda messed it up.

When he released me, he backed up in shyness.

Y/N: You know, you and I aren't that different in a way.
Davis: I guess so.

He gave me a fist bump and started walking away. But he did stop and turned around.

Davis: Now I'm not no pick me boy. You should probably go now..your lab coat friend is waiting for you.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and continued walking.

Y/N: Davis!

He turned to look at me.

Y/N: Friends?

He thought for a second. He then smiled and put a thumbs up.

Davis: Gladly.

He smiled at me and continued to walk off. I watched him disappear in the night shadows. I smiled and made my way back to Danny.

Danny: I suppose it went well?
Y/N: Ya.
Danny: What made you want to apologise?
Y/N: I didn't tell you..but when I shot myself. It kinda seemed like I was walking down memory lane.
Danny: Perhaps that's what happens when your on the verge of death. You get to walk down memory lane before you die.
Y/N: Ya exactly like that. Let me tell you their were some scary memories.

I had cold sweat and chuckled softly.

Y/N: I didn't know I looked that scary when I'm mad.

I scratched my neck.

Danny: Ya you are kinda scary. Note to self not to cross you.

We both chuckled. He looked me in my eyes and I looked back into his.

Y/N: Let's go home now.

He nodded and I took his hand. While I led him to the direction of my house, he put his arm around me. When I looked up at him I saw a slight blush on his face.

The End

I had a feeling this was gonna be a long story. But it was worth it, I kinda had fun writing this story. Ig tell me in the comments if you enjoyed this. Have a nice day!