...Bonus-Work...

It was my first job, exactly a month from when I was challenged to make it through the floors. Speaking of floors, I was pacing around my floor. Which was still B-0 since they haven't switched it to B-7 just yet.

To be honest, I felt nervous because of the fact this was the first job. I paced around nervously wondering what it'll be like.

Danny: I'm sure you'll do fine.

I jumped a bit from the surprise.

Y/N: Oh my gosh Danny. You startled me.

I signed and put a hand on my neck.

Danny: My apologies.

He walked towards me and I only looked up at him. Before he spoke, he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Danny: Plus you're the last floor. Chances are the person isn't gonna get to this floor.

I smiled.

Y/N: I guess you're right.
Danny: Of course I am, my dear.

He said with a confident smile.

Y/N: But soon Ima have to move floors.
Danny: Just do what you do best. Set the person on fire or something.

I chuckled.

Y/N: I'll explode them before they can even walk through the elevator.
Danny: Exactly.

I smiled at him.

Danny: Alright well. I'll see you later.

I nodded, and watched him exit to the elevator.
Sighing, I went through one of my secret passages and vibed in my favorite room. I looked through the security camera and smiled just from the thought of setting someone on fire.
Shit am I psycho...maybe just a little.
Anyways.

*Time skip*

It was like 20 minutes and I was eating cup of noodles. That's when I heard the elevator. It slight shock, I looked at the security camera to see it was Danny.

Danny: Y/N!

I heard his voice and hurried to eat the cup of noodles.

Danny: Y/N?

I sprinted to the passage with noodles in my mouth. I went through the small tunnel and totally didn't almost fall twice.

Danny: Y/N. Where are you...you're giving me flashbacks.

I opened the secret passage and looked at Danny.

Y/N: Why, because the last time you came in calling my name, I almost tried to kill you?

Danny jumped a bit, not expecting me to randomly pop out of no where.

Danny: Almost!? You wanted to kill me!
Y/N: Good memories huh.
Danny: No! You shot yourself!
Y/N: But it did the trick for my bloodlust to calm down.

I smiled.

Danny: You could've died. I was worried.
Y/N: Ya but I didn't.

I went towards him, and hugged him for comfort. Basically my way of apologizing for bringing that memory up.

Y/N: Is the person dead already? Did Zack kill him off?

I kinda mocked in a sarcastic voice.

Danny: Actually no. The person got past both of us. He was fast.

I tilted my head while still hugging Danny.