...Floor B4...

*Y/N's Pov*

The elevator doors opened and I walked into a room full of graves.
What the-

I walked inside the basement room and looked at a specific grave. One with my name on it. My eye twitched just looking at the thing.

Y/N: Alright what psycho am I gonna run into this time.

I whispered looking around.

I saw a little space that could lead to another room.
I examined the space and walked inside. Quietly walking through the hallway. The lights flickered and I could hear a boy snicker. More like a forced snicker like the boy was scared of me or something. I continued  walking until I reached a room. I saw papers and a door. I went straight for the door, which was locked.

Y/N: Damn.

After about 10 minutes of looking for a trigger i finally found a red button. I took a near by pick axe, destroyed a grave and used it to hold the button down. I went back to the room I was in before and opened the door. I opened the door to find a room that kinda looked like a library. I went to the table that was in the middle of the room. The table had papers on it. I looked through them and it was people and their cause of death. Such as someone getting slaughter on floor B-6. Finally I found a paper with my face on it. I read the paper and it was a bio of myself.

Y/N grew up in an unhealthy environment. With parents who abused her mentally and physically. Growing up she developed trust issues and only had 2 people she really cared about. Her best friend (Bsf name) and her cousin (idk a name lol). She committed her first murder only 4 months ago.

That's all the paper said.

Y/N: What? 4 months ago?

I had faint memory of the face of my best friend.

Y/N: (Bsf name)?

I put the papers down and looked around seeing a grave. I walked to the grave and saw a name on it.
Alex was the name.

I examined the name and a faint memory flashed in my brain.
All I remembered was a gun.
I stopped looking at the grave and saw a door. I opened it to find another hall way. I started walking through it and found some sanctuary, and a little boy admiring it.

Y/N: What the hell is this and who are you? Are you the kid that was snickering?
???: You almost scared me!
Y/N: Sorry?

The kid disappeared and reappeared next to me.

???: Isn't it lovely.
Y/N: Uhh I guess, hold up how'd you do that.
???: Doesn't matter. Just like how building all of this doesn't matter anymore. I made this all for someone I fell in love with.
Y/N: You...made her...a grave..?
???: You wouldn't understand why I did it!

I looked at this coconut head with confusion.

Y/N: Wait aren't you supposed to be trying to kill me or something.
???: Honestly I can if I want to but ever since she denied me I haven't really cared for killing. I mean like I care its just you're not the one I want to kill. You know?
Y/N: You're confusing. You loved her but you wanted to kill her?
???: Ya and put her in the gravestone I made.
Y/N: Uhh ok..soo can I go to the next floor then?
???: I won't let you off that easy. I've hidden the remote somewhere so if you can find it you can leave. Also includes riddles.
Y/N: This whole place is a just a riddle!

I sighed and examined the sanctuary.

Y/N: Is the remote in here?
???: Yup.

I blinked and looked at the kid. I rolled my eyes and examined the room again.

Y/N: Riddle?
???: Sinner or Angel, my destiny is. Die or survive like the rest of us did.
Y/N: What the-

I looked at him in confusion and all he did was put his hands on the back of his head.

I looked at a statue of the Angel. Making my way over there, I examined it before looking behind in.

Nothing. Then I thought "Sinner or Angel, my destiny is." Thinking back on what Danny said I realized this was too easy. I looked Inside of my bag to find a remote inside.
Taking it out I looked at the kid.

Y/N: How did you- ah whatever.

I pressed the button and the waterfall stopped the water to reveal an elevator.

???: Welp see ya I guess.
Y/N: Was their a catch to this..cause that was too easy?
???: I was gonna give you three tries and if you failed I was gonna kill you.
Y/N: Oh..well then-
???: Ya but you got it so you should get going.
Y/N: Alright then. Bye.

He waved and I made my way to the elevator.

Man that Kid seemed depressed. I mean he got rejected by someone he loved so I would be too.

I made my way to the elevator and it started moving to the next floor.