...Weapons...

Almost time for my meeting with Dr. Danny, my best friend and I waited outside of the building. She told me to call her/him if anything happens or if you want to go home. She also told me that she'll be there as much as possible.

I saw Dr. Danny walking out of his office and so I entered the building.

Instead of going to his office he showed me where my room was and how everything is gonna work. He told me that I'd have some more freedom then the other patients, and I'd get to wear my casual clothes instead of the gown they give us.

He left me in my room and I looked around. It was pretty empty but it'll do. I looked outside my window and thought about what had happened yesterday. What was the real reason Davis came. Just to come after me?

I'm glad he was kicked out...before I could do anything bad that is. What would my best friend think of me if she actually watched me do something bad to Davis, and what would I have done. I stood in discomfort as I looked down to stare at my hands. Lost in thought I clenched my hand in fists.

Danny: Y/N?

I continued to look at my hands still lost in thought.

Danny: Um Y/N?

My heart started beating faster thinking about what he had said about the train.
I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Danny: Y/N?

In fear I put my hand on his hand now snapping out of my thoughts. I looked at him to find a confused Doctor staring back at me.

Y/N: Um sorry.
Danny: What's on your mind Y/N?
Y/N: Oh it's just nothing.

I let go of his hand that was still rested on my shoulder.

Danny: You're eye is red, so judging from yesterday I'm guessing it means anger?
Y/N: Y-ya.
Danny: I see. Anyways (Bsf's name) is here. She came asking to inspect your room.

I looked at him in disbelief. I knew exactly what she was trying to do.

Danny: Do you know anything about why?
Y/N: Oh I know exactly why.

I started walking to the door and with my back turned to him I said.

Y/N: She's dealing with a sinner after all. She knows exactly what's she's gonna find.

I left the room leaving Danny there on his own. I made my way to the waiting room.

Y/N: Hey.
Best friend: Hi. You know why I'm here?
Y/N: Danny said you've requested to inspect my room.

She nodded her head and I walked with her to my room. Finding Danny still in my room but in surprise, he had a shocked look on his face. My best friend went over to him and I followed behind her. She gasped.

Best friend: Y/N?

She picked something up and held it in front of my face.

Best friend: What is this?

My favorite knife was what she held.