...Counseling Part 2...

I was in the waiting room sitting next to my best friend. Ever since yesterday it hasn't been the same.
She's been a little silent towards me.

Danny: Y/N?
Y/N: Coming.

I looked at my best friend and hesitated to go with Dr. Danny.

Y/N: Here.

I reached in my pocket and handed her some money.

Y/N: You wanna get food, so you don't have to wait here?

She took the money and nodded. I smiled at her then went to Dr  Danny. We got to his office and I sat down on the spinny chair again.

Danny: Ok Y/N how are you feeling.

I looked at him and thought about what I was feeling.

Y/N: I feel...like my head is filled but with no thoughts. Like a room full of people but everyone is silent.
Danny: Can you explain why?
Y/N: I found out my best friends true feelings...about the "event".
Danny: Was the "event" recent?.
Y/N: Ya. Happened this week.

Danny looked at me probably thinking about how bad the "event" could have been.  I looked down and thought about everything.

Danny: Y/N?
Y/N: Yes?
Danny: Your eyes..there mood ring eyes am I correct.
Y/N: Ya?
Danny: Lovely. What does blue mean?
Y/N: um..What I've learned it means sad or hopeless.

My eyes narrowed to look at him but to find his eyes meet mine.

Danny: What about pink?

I was shocked. I blushed slightly.

Y/N: Mmmm I don't know.
Danny: Your eyes are so unique. Especially since you only have one mood ring eye.

He pushed up his glasses. Examining my eyes from a far.

Danny: I'm sorry for getting off topic.
Y/N: No no it's fine.

We continued the session and finally it was over.
He walked me out of his office and I found my best friend barely returning. I smiled at her and she waved back at me. I went over to her and asked her what she got. She got her favorite fast food and my favorite thing from there.

When we were about to leave we had a rude meeting. Before walking out the door I heard a triggering song. I turned to look at the person who played the song and it was him.

(It was that one train song from James Aurthor).

The boy who messed with my best friends heart and beat up my little cousin.
(idk his name yet. So let's just name him Davis)

Davis: Well well. Pleasure seeing you ladies and..random doctor.
Y/N: What are you doing here?
Davis: Woah no need to be angry with your little red eye.
Y/N: I should have beat you with my bat.
Davis: Get ran over by a train or somthing.

I was triggered with what he said and only looked at him. With my best friend holding me back with a hand on my shoulder.

Y/N: Go choke on a spoon.
Danny: Who is this guy..

He whispered to my best friend.

Best friend: Remember the "event".
Danny: Mhmm.
Best friend: He's the main reason.

Y/N: I wish I hit you with that car.
Davis: I wish that train hit you!

At this point I was itching for blood. I slapped Davis across the face his face became shocked and from reflex he was about to punch me.

Before he can do that, Danny got in the way and blocked the punch, he then got Davis's arms and held them hostage so Davis couldn't move. Then threw him out.

Danny: Anyways.

He said pushing up his glasses.
I started tearing up, I had so much anger I didn't know how to handle it. My best friend pulled me into a hug and Danny stood next to me rubbing my back.

Danny: Hmmmm I guess the situation was worse than I thought. Listen if you want I can get you full counseling, but you'll have to live here.
Y/N: I'll have to stay here?
Danny: Ya. I'll still be your counselor.

He smiled at me and my eye turned pink again.

Y/N: I guess that's fine.
Danny: Perfect. Starting tomorrow I will show you your room. (Bsf name) can visit any time.

I nodded my head in agreement.