...Nightmare?...

I've been here for 2 weeks now and throughout the weeks I haven't been getting enough sleep. Honestly I never get enough sleep in the first place. I tell Dr. Danny that I get a good amount of sleep, but here I am. Up at 3 a.m.
I stared at the ceiling until I heard the door creek open. Panicking I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.
I heard foot steps coming closer to me. Crap this would be a good time to have my knife. In curiousity I opened my eyes to find Dr. Danny standing before me.

Y/N: Doctor you scared me.

I whispered.
He stayed quiet, with his eyes closed.
Is he sleep walking?

Y/N: Um doctor?

I poked him on the shoulder. Finally he took my hand and opened his eyes. Revealing two iris's in one eye.
One red and another green.

I looked at him in shock.

Danny: Y/N I'm so glad you're awake. Oh that's something new you have such fear in your eyes?

He then came closer to my face and looked into my eyes, mesmerized.

Danny: I couldn't help it, I just had to come and daze into your eyes. Just in case.
Y/N: In case..of what.

He chuckled slightly.

Danny: Just in case you die in the process of...

Die?

Danny: Oops..I almost just told you the surprise.
Y/N: Su-suprise.

He then put his hand on my head, gently playing with my hair.

Danny: Y/N, you should get some sleep. It's not healthy staying up this late.

I stayed quiet still focused on his eye. Until he closed his eyes again. Slowly leaving.

Finally I calmed down, laying my head back on my pillow. Thinking about what the hell just happened right now.

All of a sudden I woke up to see the morning. Confused I sat up.

I got up from my bed, looking out the window to see the morning. Finally I was about to leave my room until I opened the door to see my best friend. With Danny beside her.

I widen my eyes from the sight of Danny and he looked at me in confusion.

Best friend: Um Y/N..are you ok?
Y/N: Uh ya. Just had a really weird dream.

I let them into my room and I kept a keen eye on Danny as he walked by. Closing the door, I made eye contact with Danny then looked at my best friend.

Danny: Y/N can I ask what that dream was about.
Y/N: I don't know if it was a dream or not. It felt a little too real.
Best friend: Tell us about it.

I looked at them and though about how real it felt when Danny gently played with my hair.

Y/N: Well Dr. Danny was in it.
Danny: What?

He chuckled.
I started telling them about what happened and soon enough my best friend looked at me in confusion.

Best friend: What kind of dream is that.
Y/N: I know right. It makes me question if that was a dream or not.

I looked at Danny with suspension in my eyes.

Danny: So I went into your room, looked into your eyes, told you something about a surprise and left?
Y/N: Yup.

Danny slightly smirked as if hiding something. I analyzed him and he quickly wiped this smirk off his lips as if I didn't see it.

Makes me question..was that really a dream...or was it reality.