|zero|

angel, Han Jisung, is sent to earth to protect Lee Minho from being killed by an unknown demon set after him. Will he succeed or get distracted in the process?

~~~

Hello and welcome to my new story!

I just want to make a few disclaimers:
1) I do not mean to offend those who are religious or those with certain beliefs. This is a story of pure fiction, and not based off the rules or stories of any religion. If some stories line up, it is pure coincidence. All of this is coming from my imagination.
2) This story is not meant to say any of this is real. Once again, PURE FICTION. Any of the rules I put in this story are not real and do not pertain to anything that has to do with angels/demons/gods/devils in religion. All the rules/ideas I have put in this story only serve the purpose of this story.
3) this book does not have to do with religion or me pushing religion. The only religious thing will be that Chan is god (I mean YES HE IS but anyways), there is a Heaven and hell, and that there are angels and demons. This book is not meant to push a certain mindset or religion, however, I do know that the idea of a Heaven and hell is a religious topic. If you are uncomfortable with this, you are more than free to not read this book.

Once again, thank you for reading. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of gods/demons/angels, religion, LGBT+ characters, etc, please click off this story.

I hope you guys enjoy 💖