|seventeen|

Jisung was absolutely fuming. At this once again mysterious demon for beating Minho senseless, at himself for not noticing the signs earlier, but mainly at Felix and Chan who purposefully stayed quiet about Minho's true identity.

Everything had finally been pieced together in Jisung's mind, one by one, but Jisung was not fond of the results.

Jisung immediately turned invisible as he furiously flapped his wings to fly to Minho's house. The sooner he could get to the house and get access to that portal key, the sooner he could chew out Chan.

He didn't care that Chan could fire him, or even worse, banish him to Hell. The God had lied to him purposefully and withheld information from him when he needed it most.

As the angel landed on his feet, he unlocked the door with the spare key Minho had left him and stomped into the house with no intention of slowing down. Jisung reached his bedroom and immediately began to rummage through the large duffel bag he brought with him. Upon finding the large golden key to the heavens, Jisung pressed it and watched with rage as the portal began to open.

Jisung scowled at the sight in front of him. The portal was opening too slowly for his liking. The minute it got big enough, Jisung stepped through it and landed in his old home. He looked around the place that no longer felt like home to him. Home was wherever Minho was.

Jisung quickly closed the portal and stormed out of his former home. Shades of red were hovering before Jisung's eyes, his rage only growing. As his rage deepened, so did his red tinted glasses.

The angel was truly not in a calm mindset to think rationally.

He angrily flapped his wings before leaping into the air. The wind clawed at his face as he whipped through the clouds above. Jisung's thoughts were going through his mind the speed of his flying, and he couldn't find the right words to say without upsetting Chan and possibly losing his job. How was he supposed to be nice and respectful after this?

Jisung landed on the ground with a heavy thud and he wasted no time speeding over to the large doors of Chan's work. He rang the doorbell endlessly and when no one would answer as fast as he liked, he'd bang on the large golden like doors. Just as he was about to ring the doorbell again, Mina opened the door in a panic.

"Jisung! Oh it's just you." Mina held a hand over her heart as her anxiety rose. "Your hair is different. Wait you're not supposed to be back from your mission yet-"

"I'm sorry Mina, but I really need to speak with Chan." Jisung interrupted the assistant and pushed his way through the doors and into the building uninvited.

"Wait Jisung he's busy!" Mina tried to chase after him.

"It's really important Mina so don't try to stand in my way!" Jisung's voice boomed and echoed throughout the ginormous room. As Jisung fled over to Chan's office, Mina stood frozen, unsure of what to do. Her eyes were glued open and she lightly hyperventilated out of sheer panic. "It's okay Mina, Chan will take care of it." She muttered over and over.

Just as Jisung was about to stop in front of the large doors to Chan's office, they flung open to a calm and collected Felix. Jisung sneered at the boy. "Get out of my way."

Felix shook his head. "I know what you're thinking about, I've already seen the future. You better cool down before you even think about entering this room."

"How dare you say this to me?" Jisung shouted. Felix didn't flinch or move a muscle at Jisung's tone of voice.

Out of nowhere, as if he had been invisible the entire time, Changbin peered from behind the door. "Jisungie? What are you doing here?" Changbin asked extremely confused.