|two|

Jisung stood near the back of the outside area where his soldiers were training with their bow and arrows. He eyed them intensely looking for any mistakes he could see. Spotting one immediately, he ran over to one of his soldiers.

"Yeji-ah," Jisung calmly spoke. Yeji turned her head to see her general jogging in her direction. "May I?" He held his hand out, motioning to the bow and arrow. "Yes please."

Jisung took the bow and arrow into his hands. "You were holding the arrow pretty funny, which was why the arrows weren't shooting the way they are supposed to. You need to hold them like this." Jisung pulled the arrow back and let Yeji examine how his fingers were positioned.

"How was I holding it General Han?"

"Like this." Jisung repositioned his fingers. Yeji formed an 'o' shape with her mouth and nodded her head in understanding. "I see. Thank you for correcting me General Han."

Jisung handed her back the bow and arrow. "Don't sweat it! Call me if you need any more help." Yeji nodded her head once more and turned her focus back to her archery practice.

Jisung slowly walked in a line, his eyes watching his soldiers like a hawk. His hands were clasped together in the back and his lips were in a tight thin line. He felt a tap on his shoulder and smiled immediately when he laid eyes on his best friend.

"Changbin hyung!" Jisung engulfed the smaller boy in a hug. Changbin chuckled and pat his back. "Jisung you know you are allowed to drop the 'hyung.' Age isn't really a thing here in heaven you know."

Jisung shook his head. "But it is on earth. And I've known you since we were both alive. Hyung has been what I've called you for a very long time, and it won't stop now."

Changbin slapped Jisung upside the head. Jisung yelped and brought his hand up to where Changbin slapped him. "You've always been pretty stubborn." He grumbled. "Anyways that's not what I'm here for."

Jisung rubbed the side of his head. "What for then?"

"Felix told me to tell you that Chan wants to see you."

Jisung raised an eyebrow. "Chan huh?"

Changbin nodded his head only once. "Yes."

Jisung rolled his eyes as he continued to observe his soldiers. "Why can't Felix come tell me himself?"

"Well-"

"Let me guess," Jisung turned to face Changbin with a smirk plastered across his face. "Felix was with you and he thought it would be more convenient that you would tell me."

Jisung giggled as Changbin stood frozen with his ears dusted red. "You know for someone who's second in command, he's kind of lazy."

"Yah!" Changbin screamed. He dove in to pinch Jisung's nose. "Don't talk about Lix like that you animal!"

Jisung slapped Changbin's hand away and took a deep breath. "Yeah yeah whatever."

Jisung and Changbin walked side by side, helping their soldiers improve on their archery skills. Jisung was fixing someone's posture when he asked Changbin "When do I go see Chan?"

"Felix said now."

"Now?" Jisung questioned. He furrowed his brows in confusion as he continued to fix the soldier's posture. "Yes."

"I wonder what could be so important that he needs to see me now." Jisung murmured to himself. "And besides," Jisung stepped back from the soldier and walked away, Changbin following quickly behind. "I'm busy training my soldiers."

Changbin placed a hand on Jisung's shoulder. "I'll pick up where you're leaving off, I'll train them for the rest of the day."

"Are you sure hyung?"