|ten|

"Jisung?"

"Yes?"

Minho fiddled with his fingers and avoided Jisung's gaze. "I have a question for you."

"What's going on?"

"Let's say you were visible to the eye, to everyone around." Minho begun.

"Uh huh," Jisung crossed his arms and knit his eyebrows, curious as to where this was going. "Go on."

"Is there any way you could hide your wings?"

Like I hide my feelings for you? Wait can angels even have romantic feelings? God Jisung what are you thinking! Get it together!

Jisung tapped his chin, pretending to think of the answer. In reality, his heart was in track race, trying to jump over multiple hurdles. Does he have feelings for Minho?

It's not like he would ever feel the same. I'm only here to guard him. Don't let this get in the way of his life.

"I mean if I cover them, but I can't just snap my fingers and they'll be gone. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I was wondering," Minho began to stutter and stop every syllable, trying to spit out the question he desperately wanted an answer to. "I'm sorry this is so selfish of me." Minho rubbed his temples and walked to sit on the guest bed. Well more like Jisung's bed.

Jisung pattered over to Minho's side and took a hold of both his wrists. He gazed into Minho's star like eyes. God they're beautiful.

"You don't have to worry about asking me something selfish. I'm here to help you and you only."

Minho nodded, gaze falling to his lap. "I guess I just wanted to know if you would be visible while you protected me." He muttered.

Jisung blinked at the human boy. "I mean you don't need to, I'd just feel more comfortable if I could see you around me. I know it's a lot to ask, it's just ever since last night, I'm afraid of you not being there near me-"

"Minho," Jisung placed a hand over the boy's mouth. "Stop rambling."

"Sorry." Minho sheepishly replied.

"I will do anything you ask me. I'm just worried how to get in without any administration finding out I'm not a student."

"It's college. I really doubt anyone will notice." Minho replied.

"And how do I get in your classes with you? And sit by you?" Jisung voiced all his questions. If he was going to be visible, he needed to be extremely smart.

"Like I said, no one will notice or care. And the seats, well, we'll just find some together, okay?"

Jisung sighed. "It might not work as perfectly as you think Minho."

"Jisung," Minho took ahold of Jisung's hand, which sent his stomach into a fit of butterflies. "I'm so scared of what I saw in my dream. I don't feel safe without you around me. And when I can't see you, I'm sent into a frenzy, even though I can sense your presence. Even if it doesn't work out I need you by my side."

Jisung looked down at the bed in sorrow. You don't even know how badly I need you by my side.

"Okay. Starting tomorrow, I will be visible for you." Jisung caved into Minho's request. Minho dove into Jisung's arms and wrapped his around Jisung's waist. The angel was knocked back and giggled at the surprise. "Thank you." Minho buried his head in Jisung's chest and muffled his response.

"But if anyone asks any questions, you're answering them!"

Minho nodded feverishly into Jisung's chest. "I'll come up with all my lies tonight."