|thirty two|

enjoy the last chapter everyone <3 it's been a long time coming

~~~

Everyone's expressions varied, some wet from the tears, some wide eyed, and some faces had lost color. However, they all shared the same emotion of cold horror that sent shivers down their spines.

It's like Hell's negative energy had suddenly seeped into the veins of all angels since their positive light had been murdered in cold blood. Golden halos had melted away into a bloody red into the brains of the good, and most felt blinding rages of anger.

"You cold hearted bitch!" Minho's voice boomed like a crack of thunder in the blackened sky. A veil of rage clouded his vision as well as everyone else's, a bad energy poisoning the oxygen everyone inhaled. If this were a normal day in Heaven, you wouldn't catch anyone with a curse word lingering in their minds, yet now it rolled off the tongue like it was too easy.

Why wouldn't Chan's body disintegrate? Why wouldn't any of the angels in the army either? Why did they all have to watch their peers and leader lay still on the ground and wait for their bodies to decay?

They all had had enough. Minho had enough. Even Jisung had enough.

Jisung had his issues with Chan. He wouldn't go as far to say he liked him with flying colors. But did he despise looking over his dead body with his head at almost a complete 180° angle from where it should be.

What he despised even more is seeing the creature that tried to take Minho away from him, and watch him succeed at a horrific plan.

Kwangsun laughed horrifically as a clap of thunder boomed across the ash-colored clouds. "Meet your new ruler!"

It began to rain heavily in Heaven. No one knew whether it was Seungmin or not controlling the weather. All that could be heard was the sounds of Kwangsun's horrifying laugh and the rain pattering on the ground and dead bodies. The angels' tears blended heavily on their faces with the pouring rain.

"You all are so pathetic! Just wait till you see what I do with this damn land. I'll make sure none of you ever see the light of day again! It's already looking a bit to my liking." The devil's eyes bulged out of their sockets and a little bit of spit flew from his mouth from how harshly he spoke. He continued to howl with laughter at the glum look across the entire population of Heaven.

Jisung only shook his head as he stared at Chan's body, which was disgustingly lifeless. It's almost like he wanted to hear Chan's pestering in his ears again. Tears slid down Jisung's cheeks so easily. "In Chan's name, you're crazy."

Kwangsun scoffed and rolled his eyes. "'In Chan's name,'" he mocked to himself as he folded his arms across his chest. "Yeah, obviously! I wouldn't be a leader of my realm if I wasn't!

"And don't get me started on using the name 'Chan.' He's dead you dipshit! Look at him!" Kwangsun pointed at the god's body. "Cold and lifeless, never going to come back. Get over it! Someone's in his place now. You can start using my name instead." Kwangsun happily licked around his teeth, lightly pricking his tongue with his fangs.

Minho began to laugh satirically. This made Kwangsun's blood boil. "Yeah, fuck that. No one is going to bow down to you or accept this."

With that statement, Minho sensed people gathering behind him, as if all of Heaven was standing together as one. His lips curved into a smile as Jisung had slipped his hand into Minho's, and squeezed it lovingly.

"Even if we have to keep fighting for the rest of our lives," Jisung seethed, narrowing his eyes. "You will never be the ruler of this kingdom."

"You're sure stubborn, I'll give you that." Kwangsun grumbled. "But your stubbornness won't outlast mine. I'll make sure you writhe in pain for the rest of eternity. I'll make sure a smile never blesses your face ever again. I'll make sure the word happiness is erased from your vocabulary. And I'll make damn sure you never die, but you sure will pray you do."