|twelve|

1 MONTH LATER

Once again, Minho laid in Jisung's arms, falling asleep with fear running through his blood. He has the same nightmare each time he cries in panic and he has these nightmares more frequently. The angel lost count from how many times he's ended up in Minho's bed with his arms around the delicate boy.

Jisung kept an ear out for when Minho was truly asleep. Soon after, he heard the light snores coming from the boy.

Jisung swallowed dry. He knew a demon had implanted these nightmares in Minho's mind somehow. He believes he must've touched him for a few seconds in order for them to transfer over. Jisung just let the demon give these nightmares to Minho. Why couldn't he have been better for him?

Of course Jisung had his suspicions it was Yeosang, he was mostly positive on that. Although Jisung is set that it is Yeosang, there was really no evidence to suggest it was him, besides the eerie demon aura lying around the air.

After a month of Minho waking up in horror, Jisung knew he needed help.

He knew this was the right time to call Hyunjin.

Jisung carefully tore Minho off his body. The boy stuck to him like glue in these times. He placed Minho's head on the pillow and pulled the blankets up to cover his whole body up to his face. Jisung lightly fluttered his wings to lift himself off the bed in a slow manner and flew a little over to the right to place his feet back on the ground. After successfully getting out of the bed and not waking up Minho, Jisung darted down the stairs. He took Minho's phone in the process to plug in Hyunjin's number since he didn't have a phone.

As he sat on the couch, Jisung stared at the device he held in his hand. He blinked for a minute, trying to figure out what he needed to press in order to get what he needed. I guess this round circle button on the bottom couldn't hurt. It's there for a reason right?

Luckily for him, Jisung had successfully opened the phone. Jisung gave himself a small pat on the back. Thankfully, Minho took off his password in case Jisung ever needed to make a call. He has always intended to teach Jisung how to use his phone, but he had never needed it until now. And Jisung was surely not gonna wake up the exhausted boy just to ask him how to make a call.

Knowing himself and how stubborn he can be, Jisung knew he could figure this out and he wouldn't stop until he figured it out.

The phone had opened up to a bunch of little colorful squares. They each had some sort of symbol, which Jisung wasn't entirely sure what they could be. He exhaled in relief that most of them had little names on the bottom. Okay maybe this won't be so difficult!

Jisung read every individual name, but none were what he was looking for. He furrowed his eyebrows in anger and confusion. I thought phones were specifically to call people, not filled with loads of other features and NOT calling!

He groaned as he reached the end of the apps with names on them. Jisung slumped on the couch with a small pout adorned on his face. Come on Jisung you need to do this for Minho.

Jisung picked the phone back up to his face and studied the screen for a few minutes before realizing he forgot to look at the bottom four apps. This is why Changbin is the smarter angel.

The four apps had one icon on each square: a phone, a compass, what looks like a text bubble and a music note. Jisung hummed to himself and pressed the phone icon, which brought him to a number pad. Jisung beamed a smile and his body emitted a golden glow out of joy. He fished through his pockets for the small paper with a series of numbers on them. He whipped it out and dialed it quickly. Jisung held the phone up to his ear in a giddy manner, happy that he's cracked the case of this dumb, complicated phone.