|twenty eight|

Jisung cuddled closer to Minho, taking note of how warm he was and what it felt like to have the taller in his arms. He couldn't see the boy's face since Minho's back was pressed against his chest, but it was enough because Jisung was just happy that the now angel was basking in his warmth. He buried his face into Minho's neck and inhaling the faint scent of vanilla.

"Hey love," Jisung mumbled, trying to get his attention. A blush crept onto Minho's cheeks, listening to Jisung's voice and the nickname he's become fond of in such little time.

"Yeah?" Minho responded.

"Since you're finally up here with me, can we make this official?" Jisung placed his chin on Minho's shoulder.

Minho tried turning his head to face Jisung as his eyes welled with tears. "Am I dreaming?"

Jisung chuckled as he pecked Minho's cheek. "No you're not."

"You really want to be official? Like...boyfriends?" Minho tucked his lower lip in between his teeth.

Jisung nodded and hummed. "We're finally getting our happy ending right? We don't have to worry about anyone trying to take you away from me. We can be together for good."

Jisung removed his arm from around Minho's waist and held his pinky up in front of the raven headed boy. Minho broke out into a toothy smile, giddy that the day he had been dreaming of had finally come.

"You won't leave me right?" Minho tried to assure himself.

"Oh please, you couldn't get rid of me now. I'm here to bother you forever." Jisung giggled. He nosed at Minho's neck while pinky remained in front of his face.

Minho interlocked his pinky with Jisung's. "Forever?"

"Forever and always."

Minho broke their intertwined fingers as he turned over to look at his boyfriend. He slithered his arms around Jisung's neck and Jisung's arms had found their way back around Minho's waist. Their noses were lightly touching and their lips were only centimeters away from one another, begging to attract like magnets.

"Your eyes are starting to look a little golden." Jisung pointed out.

"If they look as pretty as yours, then I'm glad."

Jisung stayed silent but his heavily red-hued cheeks had spoken for him.

"Kiss me, my angel boy." Minho whispered. Jisung only smiled as he reached up to tuck black tufts of hair behind Minho's ears. Jisung's stayed silent as his eyes began to glitter with tears. He only leaned in and connected his lips with his lover's.

The kiss felt less desperate, unlike the last two times they kissed each other. There wasn't an underlying sense of urgency, such as when Minho died in Jisung's arms or when Minho stepped foot out of that prisoner cell. The aura was filled with love, tenderness, and most of all safety, because both Minho and Jisung were over the moon with their happiness to be with each other again.

Jisung broke away to breathe and a stray tear slipped down his cheek. He continued to tuck hair behind Minho's ears as he stared at him with fondness within his eyes.

"I'm never going to let you go again Lee Minho." Jisung shook his head. "As your official protector and as your official lover."

Minho giggled to himself as he also silently cried in Jisung's hold. Both of them felt like they were dragged through Hell and back with how complicated and ghastly their timing was. Minho and Jisung couldn't have possibly had enough down time to love each other properly while Minho was being hunted down.

But now they relished in each other's presence. And they were going to make up every second of lost time.

Minho placed his hand on top of Jisung's, which was still stroking through his hair, and he intertwined his fingers with it. "I'm okay with that." He whispered.