|epilogue|

"Today we gather here in celebration."

Chan looked around at the large crowd of angels watching with their eyes and ears focused on him. The grass had been greener than ever before on the grounds of Heaven. Cumulus clouds scattered across the bright blue sky and the sun had gently kissed the skin of everyone outside. Magical golden particles danced across the flowers that bloomed and the oxygen floating around had never felt more pure.

Chan had created a large stage for this special event to honor some angels for their contribution in winning the invasion. Pillars surrounded the area along with massive angelic architecture. Candles that held no gravity lit themselves, flames ignited on the singular wicks. A wooden stage had been built, of course sanded down to prevent splinters, with a velvet like curtain decorated in golden spirals.

The God wanted today to be special. He wanted his angels to feel loved.

"We celebrate our victories. We celebrate our life. We celebrate our home and its restoration. We are celebrating love."

Chan looked behind him with the select few of Angeli Amet along with one demon hunter and guardian angel: Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin, and Yeosang. They stood on the stage waiting to receive public honor for how they fought for their home.

"But mostly, we celebrate the ones who saved us all with their bravery. These young men behind me risked everything to save us and our land, and for that, I can't thank them enough."

Chan gestured to the seven boys behind him as the angels erupted in cheers and hollers.

"I've made each of them a designated Medal of Honor; one they can clip to their clothes at all times to be recognized for how they significantly impacted us today. And as of now, I'd like to read their names and their contribution to our victory as I pin them."

The pin that Chan had made for each angel looked like a tiny Purple Heart. The heart was framed in gold, little diamonds stuck next to each other in the frame. Although the purple inside wasn't made of diamonds, it seemed to be something like a pearl consistency. Lastly, the heart had a pair of wings to symbolize an angel.

Chan grabbed the handful of pins as he made his way over to his group of heroic angels. He would start pinning them from left to right on the stage.

"Kang Yeosang, guardian angel; gathering all guardian angels to fight besides our angel army on such short notice. We thank you for you and your team's bravery, especially because you are not obligated to fight in war."

The crowd cheered on as Chan pinned Yeosang's medal to his shirt, right next to his heart. Yeosang smiled to himself, wondering what his friends on earth could've thought of his accomplishments. Chan moved over to his next angel.

"Hwang Hyunjin, demon hunter: putting his knowledge and skills to complete use to slay demons who dared to enter. Although your main base isn't here in Heaven, you were there to help us win."

Chan pinned the medal to Hyunjin's black shirt. The raven headed boy managed to stay cool and kept a straight face on the outside, besides lightly tugging on his lip ring with teeth. In his brain, however, were loud screeches and dances of joy.

"Kim Seungmin, Angeli Amet; showing great courage, although being new to Heaven and his powers, and kept demons away from completing their mission to ruin us all. You used your emotions to your advantage, and created a lot of damage on their end with that. Thank you for being with us."