|twenty five|

Jisung sat alone in his own little corner, sharpening his knives to be a little sharper than normal. With every swipe, there was some edge to it. He fulled some pent up anger into preparing his weapons for the rescue mission.

However, Jisung preserved all his anger for his mission. There was no way in Hell he was going to fail this time.

Jisung's face looked extremely blank, but behind his bored-looking eyes, there was a lot of strategic planning going on in his mind. Changbin had helped him form a very thorough plan, and Jisung was almost convinced he wouldn't fail this time. But the looming memories of how many times he failed Minho never failed to haunt him.

Changbin had tried to reassure Jisung countless amounts of times that everything was going to turn out well this time, especially now that Jisung was not alone.

Since Jisung's mental health had truly been chipped away at, he allowed Changbin to take more charge. Instead of being his second in command, it's like Changbin became a co-leader next to Jisung.

"Troops! Gather round!" Changbin's voice boomed across the area. The soldiers pattered over towards Changbin, including Jisung and Felix. He had wanted to send his boyfriend and newfound friend off and wish them safety. Jisung had taken his place next to Changbin, facing hundreds of soldiers, ready to fight in battle. Although the angel army had thousands among them, they picked only a handful of them just in case things go wrong. They didn't want to lose everyone in the blink of an eye.

"Alright you know the plan correct?" Changbin asked.

"Yes sir." It sounded like a chant echoing throughout the sky.

"Good, you did your homework. But we're going to go over it one more time so it's absolutely clear." Changbin started. Jisung stood in his spot, nodding along, with his arms folded across his chest. He was slightly amused at the sight of his best friend taking charge. He was entirely grateful for his best friend that he had someone to lean on to help him carry out his duties when he was unable.

"Me and Jisung along with Ryujin, Soobin, and Taeyong, are going to enter near the cell centers. You all will stay here, waiting on mine or Jisung's command. We're going to take out any of the guards just in case there are many of them. If we can, we will get Minho out safely without alarming any demons and without needing you guys to fight. However, if you guys do need to fight, you will wait until you hear me or Jisung signal you guys to come. Whether it be 'go,' 'now,' whatever. What code word do you guys want to use?"

The crowd fell into silence for a few seconds.

"How about wings?" Someone asked from the crowd.

Changbin thought for a second and nodded his head. "Alright. Code word to fight is wings. Now that we've gotten what we could out of the way, I've made some items that you cannot afford to get destroyed."

Changbin steps out to the side and reveals the massive boxes hiding behind him. "Firstly, I made you some ear pieces that act as walkie talkies. As you see, they're small and nude colored. They're catered to your left ears. When it comes to distance, it's limitless so you don't need to worry about having to be within a distance to hear me or Jisung. You should be able to hear what we say in these. This is how we'll communicate. If you need to say something, you tap it twice. Say what you need to say, and we'll get the message."

Changbin quickly ripped the tape off the box and began to hand out the ear pieces. "Here pass these back. Make sure everyone gets one behind you before you keep one for yourself."

The soldiers quickly passed back every ear piece and eventually kept one for themselves. A lot of plastic being unwrapped was what echoed throughout the area as everyone opened the little bags that contained the ear pieces. Changbin and Jisung walked around making sure everyone had an ear piece and made sure they weren't defective. However, since it was Changbin's creation, it couldn't be.