|fifteen|

"No."

"Jisung!"

"Absolutely not."

"Come on, why not?"

"You're asking me to go to a house party!"

"I really wanna go." Minho pouted. He began to poke the angel's arm as he whined even more. "You know I can't go anywhere without you."

Jisung rolled his eyes. "I think you're starting to take advantage of the fact that I'll do whatever you want." He then smacked Minho's hand away. "Why do you wanna go to this party anyway?"

"It's an end of year party. I'm about to graduate you know? It's a celebratory thing."

Jisung avoided Minho's eyes as his thoughts became more morbid. He began to think if Minho would make it to his graduation and celebrate that chapter of his life closing and all his hard work to get where he is. Although Yeosang hasn't tried anything, Jisung couldn't help but feel he was going to strike soon and hard.

He knew he couldn't change Minho's mind about going to this party. The boy was stubborn, just like Jisung. He knew deep down he would go whether Jisung liked it or not, so Jisung by default has to go in order to protect the boy. If Minho was alone, Jisung knew that's when Yeosang would strike.

Jisung groaned and fell back onto the couch, letting his head hit the cushion. "Fine! We'll go."

Minho giggled. "Thank you Jisungie." He cooed.

Jisung scrunched his face in disgust but the name 'Jisungie' sent his insides over the edge. He pretended he was a little revolted by the name but in reality he was dying to hear it again.

"This is the last time you drag me out against my will! Next time I say no, that means no."

Minho smirked and hopped off the couch to walk into his kitchen. "Mhm, sure."

—-

Jisung stood in front of his full length mirror hanging by the drawers. He was running his hands through his shaggy blonde hair, trying to fluff and pat it down perfectly.

He wore a baggier white t shirt that had a little sketch of angel wings on the top left corner. Minho had bought it for him because of how literally it applied to Jisung. "An angel shirt for the angel boy." Minho had told him at the time when he picked out the t shirt. Jisung visibly tensed at that comment from the feeling of his stomach tingling with butterflies. If he hadn't worn a jacket during their outing, Jisung's wings would've flapped obnoxiously from the pet name.

Jisung paired the shirt with some washed out denim ripped jeans, cuffed at the ankles. He wore a black belt to tighten the jeans around his waist and tucked in the shirt. He topped the outfit off with some black vans. Jisung was posing in the mirror to himself, sporting the clothes Minho bought him happily. His gaze averted to the large, feathered wings modeled out in the open. The angel only shrugged and made his way to Minho's room.

Jisung flung the door open, yet did not say a word as he strode to Minho's closet. As Minho was applying some shadow to his lids, he knit his eyebrows together in confusion. "What are you doing?"

"Taking a jacket." Jisung said plainly, searching through the closet for the jacket he was looking for.

"I bought you your own clothes and yet you always take mine!" Minho complained.

"I need to cover my wings Min."

"You have your own jackets too."

Jisung slipped the leather jacket off its hanger and slid the sleeves onto his own arms as his wings disappeared. "But I like this one." Jisung spoke, adjusting the jacket accordingly.