|twenty one|

TW: death

I don't know anything about fighting so bless my soul when I write this

long chapter ahead !!

~~~

"Oh look what the cat dragged in." Seonghwa laughed sarcastically as he kicked Minho down even more into his fetal position. He slowly walked in Jisung's directions with a maniacal smile, flashing his sharp teeth. "If it isn't Han Jisung, Heaven's finest warrior." He snickered to himself.

"Seonghwa." Jisung spoke plainly as if he didn't care what the demon had to say, when on the inside, he was fuming with anger. He was angry at Seonghwa laying a finger on Minho, but he was angry with himself for leaving Minho alone and not getting onto Seonghwa's tracks sooner.

How did I not see this sooner?

Was I too distracted by Minho?

No don't you dare blame this on him Han Jisung.

"You've finally come around." Seonghwa lifted his arm to try and place his hand on Jisung's shoulder, but Jisung's senses were swift, and he caught a hold of the demon's wrist. He snarled as the feathers of his wings became more ruffled. "Don't even think about it." Jisung lowly growled.

Seonghwa let out a chuckle. "I was just trying to be friendly before I had to beat you senseless, but I guess not. At least Minho let me touch his shoulder. He's probably a little too trusting if you ask me."

Seonghwa yanked his wrist out of Jisung's hold as he walked away. Jisung furrowed his brows together as multiple puzzle pieces were finally coming together in his head to get the big picture.

"You're the one who put those nightmares in his head."

Seonghwa bent down and picked up Minho's wrist to check a pulse. "Precisely. It's too bad he's not dead yet."

Jisung was suddenly blinded with rage, as if a blood red filter had draped over his eyes. He powered towards Seonghwa and tackled him to the dirty ground, pinning his hands above his head.

"Don't you dare touch him!" Jisung barked, preparing to rip off Seonghwa's head if needed. Seonghwa evilly grinned and he licked his fangs. "Look at him Jisung. He's already been touched. Quite badly if you ask me. If anything, it feeds my ego that I caused that."

Jisung broke his eye contact with Seonghwa and looked at Minho, who looked entirely the same as he did the night of the party. Beaten and bruised, unconscious on the pavement. He could see shallow breaths entering and exciting his body, which gave Jisung a little bit of relief, but not enough to heal the agonizing pain settling in his heart.

Seonghwa took this opportunity to take down a distracted Jisung as he quickly flipped their positions so he could have the control. Jisung yelped as he was suddenly glued to the concrete.

Jisung's eyes were blown wide as Seonghwa grinned down on him. "Look who's in control now."

"It's still not you."

Jisung immediately lifted his knee with all his power, aiming straight for Seonghwa's private area. The demon groaned in pain and he flopped over, falling onto the ground. Jisung swiftly stood up and raced over to Minho. He bent down and hastily slipped an injured Minho in his arms. He could see the boy already healing but not fast enough for his liking.