|twenty nine|

"Come on, I know you can break this Minho. It's light work for you!" Jisung pleaded.

"But it's such an expensive thing to break!" Minho whined, throwing his arms around in a dramatic manner.

"It's only a building." Jisung deadpanned.

"Yeah, one that is costly to make, and very offensive to the construction workers who made it." Minho folded his arms and confronted his boyfriend head on.

Jisung clicked his tongue. "Firstly, someone just made this with the snap of their fingers. Secondly, money isn't a thing up here. Thirdly, I got permission from Chan and Junmyeon, the fellow who made this building, so that you were allowed to train with it. So yes," Jisung narrowed his eyes at the charcoal headed boy as he copied Minho's folded arms, their stubborn and hard heads clashing. "You can practice on it freely."

"Jisung, what if I hurt someone?" A panic settled among Minho's bones as his expressions changed. "You've even said before angels can kill other angels. Plus over the last few weeks, I've seen that my powers are a lot stronger than I thought."

Jisung huffed, knowing Minho made a fair point. He approached his boyfriend and placed a hand on his back, lovingly rubbing against the cloth that lay in between Jisung's hand and the skin. "I think I've got a friend who can help with that."

"Who?"

"His name is Jeongin, he's also Chan's boyfriend-"

"Chan has a boyfriend?" Minho's eyes bulged a little at the fact. "Jeongin must be a very lucky guy."

"He is. He's also an Angeli Amet like us." Jisung looked into the sunlight that poured in his vision, rising from the mountains and painting the sky pink and yellow hues. "He creates forcefields. He can shield around you and the building to prevent any harm of any other soul around here."

"Is he good?" Minho asked.

"Ehh, he also needs a little training."

"What?" Minho shrieked, the feeling of relief washing away within seconds. "What if he can't shield it?"

"Relax, he's very good at his magic. He just gets nervous to push himself, but he does well. I'll have to page him and let him know I need his assistance."

"How do you know he'll help us?" Minho asked timidly, playing with his fingers as the thought of hurting another soul protruded his brain.

Jisung whipped out a pager and began to press buttons Minho didn't understand the purpose of. "Like I said, he's a friend."

Minho sat in silence as he watched his lover press buttons on the device. He had reflected over his powers over the past few weeks, and every day, they had grown stronger or he would discover something he could do that he wasn't aware of, maybe even both. One time, Minho lightly gripped his fruit and suddenly, pieces of pulp and droplets of juice shot in every direction into little fractions. Another time, Minho had accidentally stepped too hard in a stubborn fit and the floor had cracked severely.

Something Minho tried to relish in was that he could heal things as well and bring them back to life even. Jisung had taken Minho back to the garden where they held one another to practice another area of his abilities. Momo and Dahyun had given a patch of area where their flowers were wilted and the petals had darkened and shriveled. They allowed Minho to practice his craft on the older section of their gardens and hopefully so Minho could revive the plants that were on their way out.

Jisung had gone into detail about the prophecy to Minho. What it entails, how his powers might work, and some things that aren't necessarily confirmed so they'd have to experiment a little bit.