|thirty one|

TW: death, gore

~~~

Minho wasn't going to just sit around and do nothing.

He loved Jisung with every fiber of his being, but Minho didn't want to just watch a war unfold through his window. Minho knew he had the power to save people, so he decided to go against Jisung's wants.

Jisung might be mad at me later, but I don't care.

He should know I don't take orders from anyone anyways.

However, once Minho showed up, it's like everyone thought their savior had stepped foot in the area, commanding all the attention to him. It's like he had a scent that gave him away to who he was and how powerful he truly is.

In reality, Minho had just walked up to the battlefield, and everyone happened to turn their attention to him.

Minho took this time while everyone's attention was diverted to carefully look around. Dead angels, everywhere. It was confusing since he was aware an angel's body will wash away with the sky the second their last breath leaves their mouth. Why weren't they disappearing like normal?

Even amidst Minho's confusion, he couldn't help but feel nauseated and outraged. The only thing he was really happy about was his defiance towards Jisung's wishes to stay home.

It was like a veil of rage had shadowed Minho's vision, and his head dropped a little lower and his eyes into a piercing gaze. A snarl had escaped his lips, and Minho's body felt like was on fire from the heat rising inside his chest. He curled his hands into fists, and before he knew it, Minho was lifting himself into the air, wings doing their magic.

"Minho!" Jisung cried, running closer to his lover.

"Get back." Minho's voice ran lower, sending a shiver down Jisung's spine.

Jisung complied, running further to the side but managing to still get a close enough distance between the two.

"What are you doing?" Jisung pleaded, watching his boyfriend allow an indescribable anger to take him over like a puppet on strings.

"Finishing this once and for all."

Rising his fist, he brought it down with a major force, cracking the ground beneath him. A large crack had spread rapidly, and the floor began to crumble. Jisung had fallen to the ground with a big thump as the ground had broken. He looked behind him and watched as the ground had split into two. Many angels had taken steps back to save themselves from such a fall as the gap became bigger and bigger. If you looked inside, the fall looked endless except for the orange embers burning at the bottom of the pit, symbolizing a burning lava at the end.

Demons weren't so lucky however.

Jisung took this time to give out orders as the demons were distracted from the ground cracking severely. He scrambled to get up from the ground and found his footing quickly, running around to find his second in command.

Jisung scanned the area fast, not wasting any glances on distractions. He found the black headed boy after a few seconds and called his name.

"Changbin!" Jisung hollered.

Changbin was not too far away when he heard Jisung's cry. He had been in front of a few soldiers with his arms stretched out like a barrier, keeping them away from Minho's destruction.

"What is it?" The ravenette yelled back.

"I need you to close Heaven's gates. That has to be why demons keep pouring in."

"I can't do it by myself!" Changbin whined. Although he was Heaven's strongest angel by miles, he didn't think he'd survive going by himself.

"Please take backup with you." Jisung pleaded, getting closer to Changbin and placing both hands on his shoulders. He had no time to convince Changbin since they were running on absolutely no time to spare. "They'll only keep flooding in if those gates remain open."