✧ꜰɪᴠᴇ✧

As if the 'cute' comment didn't have Jimin a heart attack already, and now Jungkook did this thing to shake the ground below his feet.

Jimin was out, eating with Taehyung in a restaurant and jumped off his chair as he saw who sent him hi in the dms.

"T-TAE!!! HE... HE WROTE HI???" Jimin freaked out, shoving the screen to Taehyung's face who faked his excitement because he already knew what Jungkook did.

"Oh wow Jimin I'm so happy for you." Taehyung said, trying to act surprised.

"What should I do? What should I do? Oh my God is this really happening?" Jimin squealed.

"Text him back! C'mon do it." Taehyung said but Jimin put down his phone on his table, hands shaky.

"No I'm scared."

"Bitch do it!"

"No no I'm so nervous."

Taehyung rolled his eyes in an annoyed manner, taking Jimin's phone.

"I'll do it."

Before Jimin could protest Taehyung typed Hi and how are you and sent.

"See it's that easy." Taehyung said later, placing down his phone.

"No~~~ I was supposed to send." Jimin whined with pouty lips, feeling disappointed to not be the one to send.

"You're literally stupid, you didn't do yourself and now I did for you, you're complaining."
Taehyung scolded, making Jimin turn his back to him.

"I'll do it on my own next time, now thank you very much." Jimin said in an upset manner and got up to leave making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"No more soulmate cuddles." Taehyung warned from behind and Jimin didn't leave, instead waited for Taehyung to join.

Damn, he can't risk these essential cuddles.

~✧~

"So we actually texted each other not did they." Taehyung said, sitting on Jungkook's lap as they were now at Jungkook's place in the late evening.

"That's weird and shows we are meant to be either ways and they are just dumb." Jungkook said, playing with Taehyung's fingers and bringing them up to his lips to kiss.

"Hmm... will this work out for them?" Taehyung asked his boyfriend.

"It definitely will if we don't text each other and actually let them do it themselves." Jungkook suggested, making his boyfriend nod in agreement.

"And what about us now?" Taehyung asked his boyfriend, flicking his chin with his finger.

"What baby?" Jungkook asked and the naughtiness that Taehyung's eyes were beholding stared deep down his soul and Jungkook could only smirk.

~✧~

Namjoon reached home after hanging out with Yoongi.

The home was feeling cold and dark so he decided to first take a shower to fly his exhaustion away, he put his phone on the nightstand of the room, not sure of the notifications hanging.

After taking shower he randomly opened a pack of snacks, having it while randomly choosing a book to read.

He was completely unaware until after a while he decided to take his phone, wanting to see the time but then he saw his screen, text left by Jimin.

Namjoon blinked several times, quickly clicking on it to slip into his DMs and he was carrying a constant smile on his lips all the time.

Hi, how are you there?