Ticking Clock

EMILY FIELDS

Did Alison just shut me out? I knew that there was going on. Maybe she just needs space. Fine, I'll give her. It's fine with me as long as she's okay with that. I went out the comfort room and went back to the other girls. Ali wasn't there. That makes me sad, because it's just months before I move to Texas. I don't know if i'm gonna be back again. I must spend more time with Ali but it looks like she doesn't want to.

Hanna noticed the frown on my face and she began to comfort me. She's such a nice friend even if she's high everyday. I'm gonna miss her. Spencer and Aria are like sisters. They always talk and talk and they look so cute together. I'm gonna miss them. Alison. My first love, she's not here. I want to talk to her. Spend more time with her. Waste every second with her. She's my life. I don't know what i'm gonna do without her.

"Are you okay Em?" Aria asked.

"Umm yeah. Have you seen Ali?" I asked them back.

"I thought she was with you." Spencer said.

"Let me guess. You're in a fight?" Hanna asked.

"I don't know really. Maybe, I guess." I said.

"Ugh Ali is such a jerk sometimes. She better spend more time with you before you say goodbye." Hanna replied.

"You have a point Hanna." We turned around and saw Ali standing there.

She walked right towards me and looked into my eyes. The next I know, she was kissing me on the lips. Her lips taste hunger and thirst. It took me a second to move my lips with her's.

"I'm so sorry baby if I shut you out or whatever. Let me apologize." Ali said after she removed her lips against mine.

"But you just apologized." I said. She sat besides me and put a hand on my thigh. She began caressing it. Shit, she's turning me on so bad. I was kinda enjoying it but she removed it instantly. What a foreplay Ali.

"You foreplayer." I said. She smiled back at me and ate, talked with the girls.

"So, did your boyfies asked you already to prom or nah?" She said to the others.

"Yeah. Caleb asked and I definitely said yes." Hanna said.

"Ezra did, it was amazing. Ugh I still can't forget that night." Aria said.

We all looked at Spencer who was deep in her thoughts.

"How about you Spence?" I asked.

Spencer was still deep in her thoughts.

"Spencer!" Hanna slammed the table really hard which made us all jump.

"Easy Hanna!" Ali said.

"Holy cow!, why?" Spencer replied.

"Is there something wrong?" Aria asked Spencer.

"Yes, there is." Spencer said.

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"Toby, he's not paying attention to me since he put on that stupid uniform." Spencer blurted out.

"Things will get better, I promise." Aria said, comforting Spencer.

"You look like long lost siblings. That why I love you both." Ali said.

We all laughed, talked and finished our meals. Then we went back to our classes.

Before Ali went to her class, I pulled her to the comfort room again.

"You have a problem right?" I said.

"Yeah, kinda." She said.

"Well, let's talk about it. I'm here for you." I said.

"I can't--" she said.

"What do you mean you can't??" I asked.

"Look, i can't tell you okay? There are tons of things in my mind and I just can't clear them up." She said then she looked down.

"Hey, hey, i'm here for you. It's okay if you can't tell me now, we still have a lot of time. Look at me, things will be better, I promise you that." I said as I dragged her chin up.

"Well that's the problem Emily! We don't have a lot of time left! I mean, it's just months before you go. Months, which feels like days!" She blurted out.

"Then what do you want me to do? You know I can't force my parents. What matters is that we're together, even just for days, week, or months. We've got to spend more time, time is running out, I know. This arguement will just leases our time. I love you, Alison, and i'm doing the best I can to be with you at all times." I said.

Holy crap this is getting emotional.

"I love you too Emily. I'm sorry." Ali hugged me tightly and never wanted to let go.

"So, I didn't have time to prepare but.." I reached a box from my bag. "Will you to go to the prom with me?" I opened the box with a shiny golden Eiffel tower necklace.

Ali just started to cry.

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

"Yes." Ali said and hugged me again.

I wear her the necklace then smiled. I will never forget her face, so beautiful.

"C'mon we're gonna be late." I said as I held her hand and went out.

"It's okay to be late, as long as we're together." Ali said.

•••••

Hello, fellow readers. Feel free to DM me any ideas because I'm lacking of ideas this time. Thank you all for the support guys! Okay, this is out of the book but, who do you think Charles is?

- The Author