Don't

EMILY FIELDS

I am awaken with the sound of the monitor beside me. I don't see it very well, but it was a nonstop beeping noise. My vision was blurry but it went back to normal. My head is still hurting. I touched my head gently and realized that there is a bandage around my head. I took a look around, I'm in the hospital. Wait no. I can't be here. Today is my flight to Texas. No it can't be. I tried to move but I can't, I don't have enough power to stand up, nor sit. It took me a minute to realize that I was hit by a truck last night after I went to Ali's. Shit. This is so messed up. I need to be on time on my flight. I can't miss it. I can't wait to get up and get of here. I need to go to Texas. My mom told me.

"Emily! You're awake! Guys! She's awake!" Spencer said, smiling widely at me.

All of the girls are here. And they stood up from where they slept and went towards me. Aria was nearly crying. Hanna was so happy, Alison too. I can see the happiness in her eyes. Oh, those wonderful eyes. I miss them. But wait, we're over. I looked away.

"Em? How are you feeling?" Ali asked, still smiling, she was about to hug me but I looked away. Tears began to pool in my eyes. How come she isn't affected? I harshly broke up with her last night. I hurt her big time. But she still managed to forgive me? No, there's something wrong.

"No, don't get near me." I said to Ali. I pushed her hand away. I need to get away from her, I may not be able to move on.

"Why? What's wrong Em? Tell me." Ali asked, her eyebrows raised up. Did she forgot about what happened last night? How can she be happy amidst all the things I did to her last night. She is totally confusing me.

"Did Ali hurt you Em? Because I saw you last night crying while getting out of her house. If she's hurti-- Hanna said but I cut her off. "No, she didn't hurt me. The truth is that, I was the one who hurt her." I said. Their faces looked confused more than usual.

"What? You hurt me? When? And why? " Ali shrugged. Maybe she was too drunk to remember what I did to her.

"You don't remember anything from last night huh? Alison I broke up with you!" I said, tears rushing down my face.

"No. This can't be happening. I need some air." Ali said, holding her chest and going outside.

"Ali wait!" Aria said, following her out. I don't know what's happening to her, she's been drunk and wasted lately. That was one of the reasons I broke up with her. Hold on, I still have another reason.

"What the hell? Is it true? Emily?" Hanna said, she sounded more frustrated than ever. I just simply nodded and looked down. Our breakup was for the better.

"Emily I hated her because I believed that she had hurt you. I screamed at her awhile ago because I was protecting you! Little did I know she was the one who was hurt. How can you do this Emily? Things are so great between you two, you're just gonna throw it out?" Hanna said. I didn't know this was gonna happen I just want things to be better.

"Well I'm sorry okay? My mom told me to end up things with her because she's a distraction. I had to do this or else they're gonna abandon me. And one more thing, today is my flight to Texas. So I need to get this done." I said, I didn't know that I can become a bitch. I don't know what's wrong with me.

"Then why didn't you fought for her! You love her right? " Hanna said, she was teary eyed.

"I "loved her", that's past tense Hanna. Past is past." I can't believe I said that. Even though I'm hurting inside, I need to do this. I was really sorry deep inside. I didn't mean to hurt Hanna too.