Party Popper

EMILY FIELDS

I am awaken by the sound of the loud noise outside, I can't sleep. I'm not used in this extravagant bed. I keep thinking of a way to approach Ali without even trying to hurt her. This may take time. By the way, this guest room is like a master's bedroom. This big mattress is comfortable, dim lights everywhere. Gold things inside. I can't believe that the DiLaurentises became so rich and wealthy. If this is the guestroom, I wonder what Ali's bedroom looks like?

I decided to get up, fix the bedsheets, and entering the hall, not bothering where I'm headed to. As I walk north face, the noise keeps getting louder and louder. I hear cheers, screams and party music. Sounds like a party. Luckily, I found a glass window and peeked through it. There was this small house, but with party dance floors and music. There were many people, just about 200. Most of them were dancing, most of them were getting tipsy, and most of them were just hanging out. Sounds like fun to me.

I found my way to the elevator. Went back down, got outside without no one noticing. This house is big, luckily I found my way out. I know that I'm out the moment I smelled fresh air. I wasn't planning to go outside the compound. I am planning to party. I need to take a break. I turned to my left, there was the huge gate which was covered with locks, tons of it. Gosh, how did all the people got in? Must've took a lot of time.

And then I heard a loud scratch, a loud tump, and a loud scream. I ran towards to the sound and to my surprise, it was no other than Hanna Marin. She was lying there, screaming. She never changed.

"What the hell happened?" I asked, kneeling down beside her.

"I tried to jump. But I can't. Shit I think I broke an ankle." She said, reaching for her foot.

"Let me see." I held her left foot gently, yeah, she was screwed.

"Shit. If you really need to get out then you should have just asked Jade." I said.

"Fuck, just carry me back." She said.

"Okay, I'll bring you back to the house." I said, carrying her at my back.

Just at the right timing, Jade showed up, with someone else. A girl, no, a woman. But I think she's like 20 or something, her look seems mature. She had short brown hair which perfectly suits her face. She has a fierce look, which kinda scared me. She looks so.. Independent. Maybe she's a businesswoman or something. She's so attractive. What a beauty.

"Uhh. Hi Jade." I said.

"Oh hi, what happened?" She asked.

"Hanna fell, bad." I said.

"What? Why?" Jade asked with concern.

"She was trying to get out." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've just commanded the guards and open up the gates." Jade said, with a little laughter.

"I think she broke an ankle." I said, still carrying Hanna.

"Let me see." The girl beside Jade said. Her voice was calm. I put Hanna down as the girl knelt down and held Hanna's feet.

"You just need some ice, it's not broken." She said, smiling.

"Thank you, by the way, what's your name?" Hanna said.

"I'm Althea." She said.

"Well, thank you, Althea. And nice to meet you." Hanna held her hand and shook it with Althea's.

"Why don't you two go to the party while I take Hanna back at the house." Jade offered.

"Fine by me." Althea smiled, again.