Wake Up

ALISON DILAURENTIS

It's been 4 days since Emily was admitted at the hospital. I'm still here. But not all the time, I have to take showers and eat something. God, this is so depressing. I mean, being without Em makes me feel incomplete. I stared at her wonderful face.

"Baby, if you're there, I just wanted you to know that I really miss you. I miss your lovely voice. I miss does eyes, can you open them? " I said

"I know that the doctor said you'll have a one week coma, but baby, if you really fight this, you should be awake by now." I said.

"Wake up Baby, I need you.-" Tears were running down my cheeks.

"I need you. It's like a cheeseburger without a cheese in it, like a universe without planets, like a galaxy without all the stars, I fucking need you, miss you and I love you!" I said hysterically.

The door swings open and I see Hanna, Spencer, and Aria.

"Omygod what happened Ali?" Aria asked

"I was just crying." I said, wiping off my tears.

"Do you need anything?" Spencer asked.

"I need Em." I said.

"Oh, come here." Aria said signaling me to move forward.

I ran onto her arms and cried again, but this time, it's nonstop.

"Don't worry Ali, soon, Em will wake up and everything's gonna be fine. Now, stop crying. " Aria said

I just nodded.

"Ali, the cops had arrested Ben and he's behind bars now. " Hanna said

"Really?" I asked

"Yes, and you, have nothing to worry about, but yes, there is one thing. You'll gonna have to go to the trial 3 days from now." Spencer said.

"Okay, thank you guys. I love you. But i'm worried, how many days are we absent, you know. In school.? " I asked

"Holy shit, I totally forgot that." Spencer said.

"I dunno, but they know what happened to Em so, we are excused. It's gonna be fine." Hanna explained.

Spencer sighed.

"Yeah, for me it's fine, but for you it's not, guys, you are seniors." I said.

"Yeah and so does Emily." Aria added.

"Okay, we're going to school tomorrow. You can come." Spencer said.

"No, i'm on duty here." I said

"Well, okay." They said

-----

The whole day has passed and the girls went out and back here again to bring me some food.

"Okay, everyone has their own meals. Let's eat!" Hanna said, while chewing on her cookie.

" I'm wondering, where are you going when you go to college?" I asked

"Princeton!" Spencer shouted.

"Yale!" Hanna said

So that leaves Aria.

"I don't really know where I am going . I'm still brainstorming." Aria said

"Yeah, because of Ezra." Hanna said.

"I hope Em makes her plans too. " I said.

"Yeah , she sure will. Right now i'm thinking that she'd rather stay with you here than go to college." Hanna said.

"Who told you that?" I asked.

"Em said it like, few years earlier, you know she really dreams about you and her being a couple. " Hanna said

"I guess it came true." I said.

I was so flattered. I feel comfortable, this feels like having a sleepover.

"I never expected to like her. " I said

"How about, you tell us the story of how you fell in love with Em?" Aria asked.

"Yes!! Tell us! Tell us!" They said.

"Shh. Okay I'll tell you." I agreed.

"This past few years, when I was hiding, I get to spy on you too. I saw Em, she was really broken when she found out that I died. I saw her cutting her wrists but her mom knew it so she stopped. She was suicidal. When she met Maya, she was contented, but she never moved on. Then my conscience hit me. I said to myself, I'm the reason why Em has become like this. I am her first love. And I blew it. When all of this craziness began, such as when she was led by her doll to a barn. I was there and I seized the moment. I said that I missed her the most and I kissed her. After the kiss, my whole world flipped. I can't stop thinking about her. I stalked her every minute. When she found out that Maya died, I died inside, she was so broken, again. Then she moved on with Paige, I was so hurt when I see them making out. I just wanna jump right in front of them and say, Hey. It's me Alison, and i'm alive. And i'm in love with you Em. Ang get off Her, pigskin. But it wasn't easy. I felt so heartbroken when she made plans with Paige. Them, going to Danby together, it's like everything is perfect. I walked away. Feeling guilty that I should've said I love her. I decided to reveal to you that i'm alive and i'm breathing. Em was out of control. When I asked for money. She helped me. Then the day has come, we decided to meet at this warehouse where You, Spencer stepped in. Remember that? Em was so mad at you. So you've finally decided to manhunt me, then here I am, back, I confessed my love for her, and now she's here at the hospital. And me, thinking when will she wake up. I love her more than anything." I said.

"That is one heck of a love story." Hanna said.

"I never knew this, how come you didn't tell us?" Aria said

"What an informative speech." Spencer said.

I hold Em's hand.

"I'll never let her go." I said.

I feel something on my hand. Someone poked me, it wasn't Em because she was motionless.

"Hey, who poked me?" I asked them.

"Not me!" Hanna said

"Neither did I" Spencer added.

"I didn't poke you I swear!" Aria said

I stared at my hand holding Em. Her hand slightly moved.

"Holy crap! Holy crap! Emily!" I said jumping out of the bed.

"A-ali--" She said

"Call the doctor!" I demand.

"Okay!" Spencer ran out.

Em slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes were divine.

"Oh my god! Em! Baby! You're awake." I ran onto her, then I hugged her.

"I g-guess your little story woke me up." She said.

"I love you!" I said

"I love you to--" She said but I cut her off with a kiss.