Wonderwoman

ALISON DILAURENTIS

So, i'm here. Hiding at Spencer's curtains. I wonder where Em is hiding. Then suddenly i hear footsteps near me. I try not to breathe hard, so she can't hear my voice. Then Spencer walked away, She opened the closet.

"Gotcha Aria!" Spencer said.

"Awwwwwww.... But why? I thought being little is not to be noticed. Then you noticed me. Wow. Congratulations." Aria said.

"You really think closets are the best hiding place huh?" Spencer said,

"Haha, i thought." Aria said

"We should find the others." Spencer said while they went out of the room.

I slightly feel uncomfortable here. I stared at the window. Wait. There's  Hanna. Laying on near the edge of the roof. OMG! Hanna! She could fell off in just a matter of seconds. I pulled the window up, but i was too late.

"NOOOOO!!!! HANNA!!!!" I yelled. She fell off and there was a loud bang.

I hear footsteps going up.

"What?! What happened?" Spencer said.

"H-Hanna fell off the roof." I said when tears ran down my face.

"WHAT?!" Aria said, pushing me aside and searching for Hanna.

"Let's go down" Spencer said.

"Okay" I said.

We rushed down the stairs and i found Em. I quickly hugged her.

"What happened?! I heard you scream and i heard a loud bang." Em said

"Come on outside!!!" Aria said

We went outside.

"Omygod!!! HANNA!" Em said while tears running down her face.

"I'm calling 911." Spencer said while quick dialling on her phone.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"There's been an accident, our friend fell off our roof...

Spencer gave her address and minutes later ambulance came and they lifted Hanna inside.

We all started to cry.

"What exactly happened Alison?" Aria said

"After Spencer found you at the closet, i decided to get off the curtains, i stared at the window and there was Hanna, looking drunk as ever. She was at the edge laying. I don't know how she got there. I pulled up the window but i was too late. She fell down, it was my fault, i should have saved her. " I said as tears start to stroll hard down my face.

"No, Ali, it's nobody's fault. I didn't know Hanna would fly there like Wonderwoman." Spencer said, making us laugh a little.

"Okay, we're going to the hospital and check on Hanna" Em said.

Em and i drove off. We were in silence for a minute, because all noise is all on me. I was crying.

"Baby, please don't blame yourself. " Em said as she leans in and kissed me.