After College

(FOUR YEARS LATER, AFTER COLLEGE)

HANNA MARIN

Well, it has been four years. Time flies so fast. Ali and I both enrolled and graduated at the same university. We've been roomies, and we became so closer than ever before. I learned that she's not just a selfish bitch like in High School. She was more than that. After Emily left us, Ali and I were the ones who was so broken. She cried herself to sleep everyday, and I realized that she loves Emily more than her life. She said if things could go back, it would be so much different. I'm not sure if she has moved on, well, she had some flings with some other girls when we were in college, but none of it was serious like Emily and her relationship. I tried to hook her up with dates, but none of it worked. She still loves Emily. We hang out together with Caleb, we go to parties, to make sure that she's okay, and happy. She even learned how to be a DJ, Caleb taught her. Now, that's her part time job. That doesn't sound like Ali D. To you isn't it? She changed. Emily changed her.

Now we're back here at Rosewood, we studied at New York together so, she loss her job being a DJ. I'm at my house right now, mom still lives here. Caleb and I were planning to move in together, find some place better, for ourselves, who knows one day we're gonna get married? I hope so. I really do.

Even though we were away from Rosewood for four years, we all still keep in touch, We would call Spencer, Aria and Emily on Skype and chat endlessly, but we weren't complete. Em never answered any of our calls, which Ali was so broken of. I keep on telling Ali that everything's gonna be okay and one day Em might come back.

Spencer became a successful lawyer like her mother and father. She studied in London. She's busy all the time so we couldn't have our Skype calls. And oh, she said that Toby and her are engaged, we were so happy!! I don't know when's the wedding but, I'm so excited.

Aria became a famous artist and photographer, in fact she has her own gallery now, at New York, she moved in with Ezra and now she is just waiting for Ezra to pop the question.

See our world without -A? It's better without him, her , or it. Well, me. I don't have any success right now, I'm just going with the flow like Ali. In fact I'm going to her house right now. I grab my keys and lock the door. Caleb's out, he has this road trip with his friends he met in college, I have nothing to worry about, there's no girls with them.

I entered my car and drive to Ali's. Usually her family isn't there, it's like a haunted house sometimes. I quickly pulled over my car to go get some snacks and coffee, for Alison. Her house is empty, no food. I guess. We're having a movie night. We always had a bet, who's gonna sleep first? When watching horror movies, she easily gets scared. It was kinda cute though. In these past 4 years, I get to know the real Alison DiLaurentis. Well, I'm calling her Lauren because I kinda like that name.

We had tough fights too, the worse fight is when I threw a party at our apartment at New York, which she didn't know about, and which made her mad. It was so close to the point that she's gonna kick me off that apartment. But things got better, she said she doesn't want anyone to leave her, like Emily did. Pretty much anything that she's doing has a relation to Emily. Like when she washes dishes, she remembers Emily. Ugh, she just can't forget about her. I never asked her this, but was Emily her first love too?

While still driving my way to Ali's, I got a call from some random number. I picked it up.

'Hello? Who's this?' I asked.

'Omygod Hanna! Oh, this is Pam.' I recognize her voice.

'Pam? As in Mrs. Pam Fields? The mother of our good old friend Emily Fields?!" I screamed in excitement.

'Yes! Exactly! How are you?'

' I'm fine, how about you? How about Emily? Is she okay?'

' we're all fine. Uhm, I can't contain my excitement right now but I have to tell you something.'

I can tell she was practically jumping up and down. I'm excited too, way too excited that I reached the maximum speed limit, good thing there were no cops, or else I'm dead. I'm too excited!! What if she hands Em the phone crap, I'm dying from excitement.

'Emmy's birthday is getting nearer, and I mean by next week. I was thinking that you can all go here and surprise her!' She was nearly screaming out of joy.

'Of course we would!!!! Omygod. I can't believe this is happening, ' I practically jumped off on my seat.

' Tell Alison that I'm sorry. And to you, to all of you, for making Emily leave. This is my pay.' She said.

'I forgive you! But first I have to tell this to Ali!'

'Okay, I'll be expecting you soon here, okay? Goodbye Hanna.'

'Goodbye too! And see you soon!'

Thank god for this blessed day! I have no time to park my car so I just pulled it over near Ali's house. I started running like the wind and the next thing I know I pushed the door out of excitement.

"ALISON LAUREN DILAURENTIS! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??" I screamed as I ran upstairs and found her at the bedroom.

"What the hell Hanna? What's going on? You look like you finished a marathon, wait, did you walk all over here?" She asked,

"No! That doesn't matter!" I said, as I jumped up and down on her bed.

"Stop it Hanna! What the matter with you? Are you on drugs?" She said, furrowing her eyebrows, then I got serious. I sat there.

"Cancel your life Lauren, and pack your bags, we're going to Texas! WOHOO!" I said.