Witness

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Emily's world began to spin in slow motion when she saw her first love again. It's been years since she saw those dazzling eyes. She couldn't stop herself from crying, all of the girls did. The other people there were awkwardly smiling. They don't know a thing about what's happening.

Emily immediately ran into Ali's arms and hugged her like there's no tomorrow. She was fighting with her tears, not certain what she's feeling right now, she was happy and confused at the same time. Alison was so sure that she still loves Emily. Ali pulled her more close. She was crying too.

"Okaaay, this is awkward." Cath interrupted.

Chess didn't move an inch since Ali shut her off. She was speechless. Shocked in the fact that someone has more guts than she has. Turns out she wasn't the only bitch in that room.

"Emily? I just want you to know that I planned this party for you." Chess said weakly, she has her head down, not feeling well. Seeing Em with Ali, hurts her more than anything.

"I really appreciate the party, Chess, but this doesn't mean that we're back together." Emily said, with the apologizing look on her face.

"It's fine, I get it." Chess said, sounding that she was really hurt, she pulled off a weak smile, then ran downstairs.

"Oh, I guess I should leave you guys alone." Cath said, shutting the door, leaving the five best friends in the room. Cath immediately went after Chess, she was worried what she might do.

There was an awkward silence in the room, but suddenly Hanna interrupted it running towards Emily, she nearly tackled the brunette.

"I miss you Em. Like a lot." Hanna said, hugging her tightly. Then Aria and Spencer went in the hug, leaving Ali alone. Ali doesn't know how to feel, should she be happy now that she's here, or should she be mad in the fact Emily had a girlfriend. What can she expect? Maybe Emily moved on, Ali was thinking.

"I miss you all guys, but I'm confused, who invited you here? And how did you get here without getting lost, you know this place is a maze." Emily said, while laughing. Ali smiled because she haven't heard that cute laugh since before.

"Your mom invited us, and made us eat barbeques, and then she brought us here." Aria said.

"Oh, okay. I want to tell you guys that I'm sorry, for not replying to your calls nor emails, nor text massages, I really am. I just don't want to get hurt, and I was trying to move on, but I couldn't." Emily said sincerely. Ali immediately popped her head up when she heard that Emily hasn't moved on yet. Maybe she has a chance, she really wants to be together with Emily again.

"It's fine, we're past that. Now we're here and your here, we should get this party started!" Hanna said, raising her hands up.

"We'll have more drama later, I promise. Let's enjoy this first." Spencer laughed.

While on their way out of the room, Emily suddenly grabbed Alison's arm, which caused her to stumble a bit.

"Why don't you guys go ahead, we'll be back in a bit." Alison said, and then she watched the others go. It was just the brunette and the blonde alone in the room. Alison felt a strange feeling in her stomach, maybe butterflies. She has been waiting for this moment to happen again.

"Why do you want me to be left behind?" Ali asked Em innocently. Emily can't control her smile. She was waiting for this to happen too. Emily walked towards Alison, just few inches away from her. She can smell her fragrance from here. She missed her, she really missed her.