Fun

EMILY FIELDS

When I heard Alison's voice message, a part of me wants to forgive her but another doesn't. I decided not to go to her house. I think she has more important stuff to do. Spencer texted us, Hanna and Aria, if we want to go to Ali's. I say no. I need to reflect and think what happened the night Ali rejected me. When they are settled, I sleep and wait for the morning to come.

When the morning came, I quickly took a shower then I put on my clothes. I went out without knowing where am I to go. I just keep walking and walking until I reached a familiar house. Paige's. Then I rejected it. I keep on walking, the next thing I know I was at the park. I just sat on one of the benches there. Then someone approached me. It was Paige.

"Hi Em!" She said

"Oh, hello Paige." I said frowning.

"Are you okay?" She asked

"Yeah yeah, I'm perfectly fine." I said sarcastically

"No, there's a problem." Paige said

"Okay, there is." I said

"Then what is it??" Paige asked

"Ali hunged the phone up when I was about to say 'I love you'" I said

"Why did she do that?" She asked

"Maybe she has never recovered yet." I said

"Recovered from what?" She said. This bitch has too many questions .

"From her mother's death! Now she's all 'forgive me, forgive me Em'" I said pissed off.

"There, there. Don't be all sulky! Now I'm here, we should have fun. " Paige said

"What? Have fun for what?" I said

"It's my birthday Emily!" She said

"Ohhh. Happy Birthday! Come on we should definitely celebrate!" I said, and at that moment, I forgot about Ali and her recovery from her mother's death, that moment, all I care about was having fun.

We spent all day at the mall, then when the evening striked, we went to a bar and party all night. We sang songs and hit liquors.

"Where are you taking me?" An unknown voice said

"Leave me alone! You are such a bitch!" Another one said

"Okay, just make sure you won't hurt her." Another one added.

Then I woke up at my bedroom, only wearing a T-shirt and my underwear on. Holy crap. What happened? I stood up, no one is in here. Holy shittttt! Paige! Where the hell is Paige? My anger stopped when my cellphone started ringing. It's Paige.

'Hey Em.' She said

'What the fuck happened last night? How did I ended up here? The last thing I know was me dancing at the bar. Kindly explain please?!' I said more angrily.

'Look, I was drunk. You were drunk too! All I know was some guy took you away.' She said.

'What?!! Who!?!' I said

'He was sorta from your past Em.'

'Who??'

'Ben Coogan.' Paige said. Holy fuck? My heart was shattered into pieces, he was my last boyfriend. And I loved him so much also, I thought i've seen then last of him.

'So, I have nothing to do with your crap, I'm going to sleep bye!' Paige said then she hunged up.

There was a next caller. Ali.

'What happened baby?? Where were you? I called you more than 20 times last night then you picked up once.' Ali said

'I was just.... Never mind, by the way, what did I said when I picked up?' I said

'You said : Where are you taking me?, leave me alone! You are such a bitch! Then the rest was choppy.' Ali said.

'Can you come over?? I need to tell you the truth about last night, even though I only remember some of it but I'll try to refreshen my mind.' I said

'Yeah sure,' Ali said.

Holy crap I totally forgot about our argument. But, still, I'm thinking of what really happened last night.