CHAPTER 1

3 YEARS LATER

TSHEPO

Someone should've warned me. I pack my laptop slowly and I'm honestly not looking forward to going home. I should've told her to change jobs or something. She failed as a housewife. Hayi I rushed this whole thing. I shouldn't have paid ilobolo for her.

I drive into the yard and a message alert comes through
Mpho: I'm still feeling the waves of that orgasm. Fcvk you were on fire today daddy.
She sends through a picture showing off her cleavage riddled with my marks of affection. I want to turn back same time, but I'm starving and Penny sent through a picture of her cooking today. That's all she's good at. Making me fat.

I walk in and she's wearing that bloody wrap cloth. Her hair needs to be done. She doesn't look like she bathed today.
Me: Sawubona.
Penny: Hi Tshepo you are late.
There we go again. I haven't even sat down.
Me: Let me shower then I'll come eat.
I step into our bedroom and the bed looks slept in. Did she even make it?
I don't want to sleep here. A message comes through and it's another pic from Mpho. She's in the kitchen, wearing the shortest shorts and nothing on top. This girl has a mirror in the kitchen so she can take pictures. Apparently the room has the best lighting, that tiny ass is calling me.

I sit down to eat and wow this food is devine.
Penny: Uhmm, I have an interview tomorrow.
Me: About fucken time.
Her: We haven't had sex in a bit. Can we please do it.
I chuckle
Me: Sure
This one's always been thick. Now she's just fat. I will see if I can excite my dick enough. Plus she hasn't shaved. Just the thought alone I want to gag.

.
.
.

PENNY

I chose love. A qualified CA, running finances for a big private hospital in Johannesburg. I left it all. For him. He said his wife won't work. She will be taken care of. I mean, he's a surgeon, so money is not a problem. But working for me was not about money. It's all I had, the only thing that worked in my life. The last time i saw my family was when they took the Zikalala money. They didn't even want me to sleep over the days leading up to the negotiations. But Andile, eish I mean Tshepo, arranged it that it was a long weekend, starting off with the negotiations, to the gifts giving, the sheep sharing, till I was introduced to his people. He told me I won't have to see my so called family again. He was the best.

I've been under the weather since I stopped working. I just lost my lease on life. He treats me like shit so I've turned to exactly that. It's after dinner so I walk to our room to have a shower. I didn't touch water today and I just asked for sex. Shit I forgot to make the bed. I won't hear the end of it. I make it quickly and head to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. Damn my beard is showing I should make an appointment to wax. I might as well remove all the hair, I look like a gorilla. Tomorrow after the interview. I will go to some spa. It's at 8 anyways.

I step out of the shower and Tshepo is not in the room.
Me: Tshepo!
No answer. He's gone. Again.
I crawl into bed and pass out. I'm woken up by his fingers on my clit. He pinches it. He knows I like it when he does that I giggle and open my thighs further.
Him: Come on top.
I'm not even wet I think. Is he even hard?
Anyways I go on top and slip him in. He's morning hard-on will do. I wonder what time he got home.
Tshepo: Nunu..
Huh... He's pinching my arms. Actually enjoying this. It's been a minute.
Him: Njunju wam.
I want to burst out laughing, but decide to concentrate. I close my eyes and twerk and bounce. Person is screaming. Like how?
Me: Shit I'm coming baby.
He starts humping hard and fast from the bottom and I scream as I cumm.
Me: Did you cumm?
Him: yes now get off.