CHAPTER 3

PENNY

Being with Andile, I mean Tshepo was great at first. Now I'm just miserable. He is miserable. I'm glad I have work now though. T really came through for me. A welcoming scent wakes me up from my daydream. Yoh it's captivating. I look up& see this dark chocolate super tall hulk walking in.
Him: I'm sorry I thought this area was free.
Me: (biggest grin) Hi. Don't worry you can pick a desk.
Him: Thanx
I'm sweating. Breathing uncontrollably. Damnit what is this? I haven't even looked at another man since I met my husband
Him: My name is Senzo Buthelezi and you are?
Me: Em. Your 1st assignment is to find out who I am. Tomorrow you will get a 2nd.
I pack my things and head out. It's already 17:00. The fcvk. What was that? Now I'm playing games with him.

HOME

The dinner is ready I dish up for him. He eats and goes to bed. No thank you. No how was work? Nothing. I've been working almost 2 months and he doesn't even know what I do.

I get to bed and try to kiss him.
Him: Hey woman ngikhathele(I'm tired)
I turn, face the wall and drift off to sleep.
I'm woken up by fingers on my dry V. Ach morning glory again. I swear this dude uses his morning hard on to shut me up. I can tell he doesn't want me anymore.
Anyways I open my legs wider. I need to come. Don't I?
I get on top of him. Ride him& come
Me: Thank you love. Did you come?
Him: Yeah
I wake up, run our water. We bath together and head to the office.

OFFICE

Senzo: Good morning Mthunzi
Me: (blushing) Sawubona Shenge
Senzo: Assignment 1 complete angithi. No number 2?
Me: My phone numbers
He giggles and takes out his phone. My phone rings.
Me: woaaah!!!
Senzo: Yep. Let's go for breakfast. I was told you are my accountant. I need to give you a breakdown of my projects.
I haven't even switched on my laptop. I open it and indeed he is my first appointment. This man has booked me for 3 hours.
Me: Sure
We head out and he is looking at me. Talking to me. This has to be the best time I've had in forever.
Him: Muntomuhle you are captivating.
That's the last thing he said to me when he dropped me off at my desk.

T rushes in carrying her lunch.
Tracy: Girl let's swop lunches. I know you're a killer cook, you've been bringing fantastic food.
I give her my lunch bag
Me: You can eat both I just had a meeting over great food. So I'm full.
She takes it and is talking up a storm. My mind is not here. I haven't been this taken by a person of the opposite sex in forever.
T: Earth to Penny.
She clicks her fingers awakening me from my daydream.
Her: Where did you go just now?
Me: It's nothing. Look girl I have to be in a meeting. Which boardroom is Dorah Nginza again?
Her: Third floor. Drinks after this. You need to tell me what's happening with you.
I smile and carry my laptop and phone leaving her in my office.

What an eventful meeting. One of the teams under costed a project. Damage control needs to be done asap. I'm off to Durban.

TSHEPO

I have no operations scheduled for this week. But I will not stay home. I'm over the so called relationship with Penny. She needs to move out. I know she picked the house, but hell I paid for it and moved in long before she was my wife
Mpho: Daddy what are you thinking about? You seem distant. I mean I haven't had an orgasm in 2 hours.
Me: I'm slacking ne. Sorry baby.
She straddles me and starts kissing me. Fuck she's hot. She tries to slip my dick in, but I stop her and reach for a condom.
Her: Baby I'm on the pill.
Me: I know love. But not yet. You're going to give me 10 children.
She's riding me nice and slow with her eyes glued to mine. I'm sitting up straight leaning on the wall and it's intense and beautiful. She loses eye contact and I can tell she's almost at her peak.
Me: I love you motho wame.
My words send her over the edge and her spasms milk me dry.
Her: Daddy that was awesome.
Me: What do you think about moving in with me?
Her: You serious daddy?
Me: Yes. Just start packing. Give me a few days.
She slips off me and starts jumping around the room.