CHAPTER 5

PENNY

I never knew the ocean was this peaceful. I wake up in the mornings, drive to the beach for a walk. I would jog, but as a big girl I can't hurt my knees. I am however back to my original weight. I feel awesome. I'm never dropping the ball on myself ever again. When I walk back to the parking lot Senzo is standing by my car as usual. He wakes up earlier, runs to the beach, continues to run on the sand, then comes back and waits for me by the car so we can drive back together.
Him: You keep starring at that resort.
Me: I can only imagine the view from that balcony.
You can't see into the balcony, but the people in that room have the greatest view. We've been here 3 weeks and I can't help but wonder.
Him: Let me drive, I have a surprise for you.
I smile because he always drives and he always has a surprise. We sorted out the problem with the client within 2 weeks. But had to oversee for another week. Today is Friday we are heading out.
I haven't been able to reach Tshepo since I left. His number was just not going through. It rang though when I tried him with the office line and he never answered.
Senzo: Earth to Penny.
I smile and look at him. I notice my surroundings. We are parked in front of Imvubu Lodge. No he didn't. I scream.
Him: Dude you'll make me deaf.
I giggle and rush out of the car
Him: Uyaphi? ( Where are you going?)
He runs after me and grabs me by the waist. He carries me like a sack of potatoes to the reception. This man makes me feel like I weigh 5 kilos and I'm over a 100kg.

We check in and are led to a chalet up the hill. Walking in, I can't help but hold my breath. The view of the ocean is breathtaking.
Senzo: Go shower. I will be back now now.
He's been gone a few minutes. I hope he's gone to fetch our luggage because this gown does not close properly, yes I'm covered but not really all the way.

As I'm looking down at the waves, fascinated by the foam and how they collect each other over and over and over. I feel him behind me, making the hairs at the back of my neck stand. I don't dare turn around. I'm afraid to look at him. Be seen by him. He towers above me and his aura is overwhelming.
Him: Good morning beautiful.
Me: Hi
I feel his breath first. He pecks the side of my neck causing me to tilt my head exposing more neck to him. He continues with the soft pecks. I want to stop him. But it just feels so right. His hands move to my boobs. My girls haven't been touched in so long. He turns me around and pecks my lips. I haven't been kissed either
Me: I'm scared Senzo.
He deepens the kiss making lose my bearing. He drops the gown on the floor and again I'm hoisted up in the and he takes me to the bed. He gently lays me down and continues to kiss me. I'm so self conscious, I want to cover myself.
Him: You are beautiful. Let go baby.
I want to but it's just hard. Having been taunted about my weight. Being with someone that doesn't find me attractive anymore. It's hard to let go.
Him: Open your eyes maSibiya
I do and tears escape. His kisses are soft and all encompassing.
Him: I want to make love to you Penny. Please let me.
I just pull his face to mine. He goes down, kissing my boobs, then my stomach. When he starts kissing my inner thighs I'm losing my mind. I scream so loud when he gets a hold of my clit. He chuckles and looks up at me.
Me: Why did you stop?
He winks at me and goes back down. By the time I cumm I'm sure I put scars on his bald head. I'm still trying to catch my breath when I feel his penis entering me.
Me: Oh Senzo.
It's Sunday morning and my throat is sore. Senzo had me screaming his name all day and night 2 days straight. We are going to the beach for a picnic today. Last suaray before we go back to reality.
I walk to the lounge and he can't keep his eyes off me.
Him: Do you know how sexy you are?
That's all he kept saying while giving me countless orgasms.

We land in Johannesburg and go our separate ways. Tshepo has a car picking me up, while Senzo ubers home.