CHAPTER 18

ANDILE

Lerole 1: Firstly we would like to tell you we will conduct this meeting in English because of the language barrier.
Zikalala: 1: I am the boy's Babomkhulu. Can we get to the point please. We not here all day and yes English will be accepted in this house.
Lerole 1: We are here to inform you that your boy here impregnated our daughter.
Zikalalas: Hawu!!
Me: AYIKHO KE LEYO!!! NGIYALA! There's nothing like that! I refuse!
Zulu: Mfana ngitheni kuwe ekuseni?(Boy what did I say to you I'm the morning)
Me: Ngiyaxolisa baba.. (I'm sorry sir)

I look at my queen, she's crying now. My heart breaks. I hold my head in my hands. But no tears for me today.

Lerole 1: As I was saying before being rudely interrupted. Our daughter here has been damaged by your son. And then chased out of her home. That is completely unacceptable. We will NOT have it!!!
Dad: Son now you can talk.
Me: Dad when I broke up with Mpho she was not pregnant. And she only lived here for a few weeks, this is my wife's home.
Lerole 2: Boy you will not disrespect us like that. We can all see the stomach.
Ma Lerole: Mkhwenyana we can do a DNA test as soon as the baby is born. As a specialist surgeon you know it's not safe to check for paternity now.
Zulu: Ntombazane, is the baby a Zikalala. (Young girl)
Mpho: Yebo baba(Yes daddy)

Her people are impressed by the Zulu. My wife is now pale. All the blood seems to have drained from her face.

My father pushes a button on the remote he's carrying and the blinds start closing. My projector screen drops down slowly from the ceiling. We are all watching intensely. I mean this is hardly the time for a movie.

On screen

A man in a lab coat walks in.
Man: I'm sorry Ms Lerole, but I dont have the required donor specimen.
Mom: What do you mean, we brought 4 packs.
Doctor: We know. All of them have been checked out. We checked the footage and there's no proof of any of that happening. It's as if they just vanished.
Mpho: Mom don't worry I did this 4 times.
She starts making phone calls requesting her samples, but nothing.
Mpho: Doctor use anything, he won't know the difference.

Back at the meeting

The whole room is in shock. Both the Leroles and Zikalalas. Mpho and her mom look down in shame. The Lerole clan get up to leave.
Zulu: Not just yet. Sit!
They sit down
Zulu: Ntombazane why did you do it? I want your whole family to hear the truth
Mpho: When I saw him for the first time at the hospital, I knew my mom was right. He was perfect. His mind, his heart. His determination. And ofcourse his looks.
The uncles clear their throats and she smiles.
Mpho: I studied him. Befriended him. I knew what I needed to make him mine. He was already losing interest in his wife, but refused to cheat, then nna le mama went to a medicine man in Ghana. He gave me something to drink and bath in and something to slip in Tshepo's drink.
Andile: Girl watch it. There's no Tshepo here.
Mpho: We were at a work function, I put the muthi in his drink. He fucked me in his car that night and he was hooked. I knew from then on, it was only a matter of time till he was mine alone. He stopped sleeping with that fat thing.
Andile: You will respect my wife!
Mpho: Whatever. He thought I was on contraceptives but I never was. He still insisted on using condoms though even though we went for an sti test. I wanted a baby so I put holes in all the condoms we used. You left that all to me because you didn't want your bitch finding out. Oh sorry about that. She's not a bitch.
Then I started collecting your sperm. I'd steal condoms or drug you seduce you and have you come in a container. But when I needed the sperm it was nowhere to be found.
Zulu: We took care of that.
She gasped
Zulu: Now woman tell us ufunani ku Zikalala.
Ma Lerole:....

PENNY

I've been sitting on this floor for hours. There should've been snacks honestly!! I'm starving. I need a club sandwich right now. The one Andile makes for me, with extra everything. I'm actually salivating now, staring at the floor. I can't even hear what these men are arguing about. We are waiting for this mama to spill it and she's trying not to. Out of the blue Andile gets up and comes back with my sandwich. How I love this man. Suddenly these ninjas start kicking. They are so old now that their movements can be seen through my clothes and Andile comes down to me and touches my belly. They kick him a bit, then settle down. Hayi #TeamAndile is doing a show for the families. I am blushing out of control now trying to hide my face.

Mpho bursts into tears. This is all too much for her I guess. Then she screams out of the blue. She screams again and jumps up. Oh no blood. Her uncles carry her out and they all rush off to the hospital. That old hag left without telling us why she tried to infiltrate the Zikalala clan.

ANDILE

I watch her eat that sandwich, like it's the best meal on earth. I am in sync with her soul. After she is done I kneel next to her. Yes my family is still in the room and my babymama is enjoying her meal as if there's no one else in the room, as if we didn't just witness Mpho drama.
Me: Sthandwa sami
Her: Yebo
Me: Let me take you to lie down
She gives me her hand and I help her up, we walk to our bedroom, I help her out of the outfit and run a shower for us. We get in and she let's me wash her. I love doing this and I love how her body reacts to my touch. We are both exhausted so it's a clean shower. I dry both of us off, lotion her and put her in a sleep shirt. I open the covers for her and she goes in. I lotion my body and settle for tracksuit bottom and vest.

I go down to the family.
Baba: I can see you are exhausted son. We rented out a b n b and we are heading there now. We will be back in the morning.
Me: Ngiyabonga baba
Ma: Take care of my makoti.
They all walk out. I order dinner for delivery at 20:00. It's 15:00 now, and I head back to bed.

I'm surprised when I get there. This wife of mine though. I left her in a conservative sleep shirt. I find her in a victoria secret number. It's as if she posed herself. Black lace, a see through piece covering my twins, But my yellow thighs and clean shaven haven are out on display. This woman and her surprises, she realy loves this position. She looks fast asleep. But I can't wait to devour her. Uzongixolela. I strip and dive in.